Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,128 members, 7,890,783 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

Lagos Primaries: As The Primaries Hold Today,any Gang Up Against Ambode,scatter! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Primaries: As The Primaries Hold Today,any Gang Up Against Ambode,scatter! (265 Views)

Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 / N100Billion Campaign Funds Pitted Lagos Assembly Against Ambode / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Primaries: As The Primaries Hold Today,any Gang Up Against Ambode,scatter! by Kulas: 11:05am On Oct 02, 2018
I am not an APC member but i am not only more concerned about the candidate for the election but also when it comes to humiiating a performing political office holder simply because of mini godfatherism that are only interested in their selfish interest of corruptly amassing wealth and "allow us to chop" attitude and dictate for u,thereby plunging the masses into hardship while them and their relations/friends will be swimming in affluence,i hate it.This is why they vow that Ambode will go because he did not all them pepertrate such evil act,otherwise tell me those things Ambode did wrong to the masses that will warrant denying him second term?.

Its time for Lagosians to say NO to all these selfish mini god politicians and liberate themselves from their shackles.

As the primaries hold today,join us and pray against any evil gang up against Ambode that is planned to deny him second term ticket to SCATTER !!!! and let Ambode emerge victorious today.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let's Even Conduct This Lagos APC Primary On Nairaland / Lagosapcprimaries: Sanwo-olu Defeats Governor Ambode In Alausa / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.