Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,713 members, 7,889,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Crazy, Hot Or Stupid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazy, Hot Or Stupid (1266 Views)

Funny Or Stupid / Check Out Crazy Hot Pics From Nicki Minaj's Anaconda Shoot / Mercy Johnson In Native Attire ,Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by Jossidu(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2007
lookin at this BABE, wat comes into ur mind,considerin her not too fine face,not too fine shape,not too fine BOOBS, but BIG BOOBS.
put ur self in the position of her sister, friend,Boyfriend, wat would u tell her any time u go out and see her breasts in public
Re: Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by lizzy47(f): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2007
Crazy and stupid, well read in the papers where she was interviewed saying that her parent sponsored her breast enlargement. i cant even remember her name.
Re: Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by irefunke(f): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2007
HUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.One thing I know is that if u are really fine/ cute/pretty u don't need to still expose all ur inner chamber before u can get men attracted to ur side.I believe all those that expose their inner chamber can't use their outer chamber to attract men but untill they expose all.Then I usually term them not to be sure of themselves and not beautiful.
Re: Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by joyblinks(f): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2007
that babe own case, nobody dey talk am oh.

look remove eye. but if u want to go, no problems
Re: Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by lizzy47(f): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2007
@ ire-funke
true talk my friend

@joyblinks
here own really tire person
Re: Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by Raymand(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2007
That is HOTT photo! I'm downloading it to my phone right away. . . wink
Re: Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by iice(f): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2007
Sorry but i can't get past the thing on her head undecided
Re: Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by Nella(f): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2007
i would go 4 INSANE:d
Re: Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2007
stupid, com'on to think of it, i love boobs, yes no doubt, but i wouldn't go for a gurl that flaunts her boobs, and has a face like a She-Ape, like lipsrsealed, kia but the Boobs isnt stupid O!!
Re: Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by Brymore(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ Topic

She is crazily stupid.

Maybe a post should be made asking guys if they prefer their gals exposed or decently covered. (Decently in this context is clothing that do not expose much)

#Candid Submission#
Re: Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by kellorah: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2007
i thought i read somewhere the were real? undecided

i like her sha
Re: Crazy, Hot Or Stupid by Jossidu(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2007
if u ask me, ill say she isnt stupid at all, com to think of it,"if u want to copy,copy well"
una no hear say beyonce dance crazy in love wit pant and bra give price charles,
una never watch britney spears romantic, or una no see angelina jolie boobs 4 one movie like that, halle barry own no pass like that?, at least her boobs full my phone.
cossy has a talent,and she is exhibitin it, even if she no fine at least her BOOBS too fine.

(1) (Reply)

9ice Wins Mobo Awards / Andy Ike Wants To Be Nigeria's First Female Senate President / Your Favorite Dagrin's Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.