Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,885 members, 7,942,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? (3090 Views)

Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? / What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? / Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by simplychic(f): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
They are not married but they have a baby and are both planning to get married soon,one day the guy called is own baby a product of unfaithfulness,what do you think this lady should do?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by wealth2al(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2010
This is just like a pot calling a kettle black (off course both of them are black). The guy is busy pointing his finger at the lady while others point back at him. My advice is that the lady should say nothing because the guy is actually insulting his own self. So baby girl just cool down!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
@poster
what were the circumstances for him to call that child that?! was it out of anger or while cool as ice during a normal dinner convo?!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by iice(f): 2:50am On Jul 10, 2010
Could be true, could be misdirection, could be an opening to something.

Personally. . .i'd be disappointed but will get over it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by coolier(f): 3:55am On Jul 10, 2010
What's a product of unfaithfulness? Is the guy saying the child is not his? because if that is what he is saying I seriously think that should be set straight before any wedding.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by cammax7(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2010
The guy is obviously refering to the child as a product of the girls unfaithfulness, thus the child is not his. Or maybe he was with someone before, had an affair with her, the child came and he is being 'forced' to marry her against his exact will. Whatever the case, if the girl knows his statement is true, yes she'll feel hurt, but there's nothing she can do about it. But she should let him know his statement hurt her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by eloii: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2010
wealth2al:

This is just like a pot calling a kettle black (off course both of them are black). The guy is busy pointing his finger at the lady while others point back at him. My advice is that the lady should say nothing because the guy is actually insulting his own self. So baby girl just cool down!

yes you are right cos like parent like child. You child cannot live the character of his/her parent and live another character.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Asimmy(f): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2010
It is obvious that there is no trust in the relationship. There is no need to go ahead with the wedding, the marraige will not work out since from the beggining there is an issue to be clarified. I would rather wait till I get someone who will marry me for me even if the child is not his'.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by MissyB1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2010
iice:

I'D be disappointed too. Get over it? Yes I'D, but not before teaching him a hard lesson that would make him regret making such a comment.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by seedord247(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2010
There may be some personal reason for the man saying this, he may venture into this fake pastor on the street.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by sleazy5(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2010
There are a lot of issues involvd, lets not jump into conclusions. Is d child a product of their relationship. If yes, such a statement coming from him, no mater the circumstance is wrong. If no, it's also wrong but understandable. One just has to act with precaution
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by bug24(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2010
maybe he's thinking someone else could be responsible for the child's preg.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Travelista(f): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
Story, story. He's claiming not to be the Daddy now that wedding bells are set to ring in the near future? Please, he's just trying to back out of the relationship and needs a 'valid' excuse. He needs to be careful when being a potential coward; what if the baby is his and the child finds out later on down the line that Daddy denied him/her? Can. Of. Worms.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2010
oya, girls over to u ****am watching by the side****
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by femmy2010(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2010
I think the lady should see beyond what the man said and be sure if he meant it or he just said it for saying it sake(Though wrong).
Then take it from there.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2010
If he is unsure bout the child's paternity why not go for DNA test
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by johndavid1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2010
the guy is stupid for ourtering such word angry angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by sleazy5(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2010
There are a lot of issues involvd, lets not jump into conclusions. Is d child a product of their relationship. If yes, such a statement coming from him, no mater the circumstance is wrong. If no, it's also wrong but understandable. One just has to act with precaution
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2010
If he is trying to deny paternity do a DNA

Maybe he is implying that the kid is a product of pre-marital sex
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by oloritinu: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2010
i will just laugh it off.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by ariyokunle: 7:09am On Jul 11, 2010
nothing as bad as forcing a man to marriage.An average man would also want to express his greve at every oppurtunity.
The guy is just calling a spaid a spaid but not for the spaid but for its mother,there is just much more to it.seleh.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by jarkbauer: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2010
depends on the circumstances but he could be referring to the fact it was a product of pre-marital sex.if he didn't exonerate himself from it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by member479760: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2010
The guy is just one of the > 70% correct guy in the society.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Katsumoto: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2010
Missy B:

I'D be disappointed too. Get over it? Yes I'D, but not before teaching him a hard lesson that would make him regret making such a comment.

Why are women always bent on teaching lessons even when they have severe consequences?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by iice(f): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2010
Missy B:

lol.
Like i said it could be misdirection. . .maybe he's thinking of doing something, so attacks first to give him the excuse/validation he needs/wants to do what he wants to do. Consequently just displaying the cowardice he has. . .disappointing. If he thinks i could do something like that. . .he never really knew me then. . .disappointing. But that's just people. . .they can sometimes be like horses with blinders on.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Katsumoto: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2010
iice:

lol.
Like i said it could be misdirection. . .maybe he's thinking of doing something, so attacks first to give him the excuse/validation he needs/wants to do what he wants to do. Consequently just displaying the cowardice he has. . .disappointing. If he thinks i could do something like that. . .he never really knew me then. . .disappointing. But that's just people. . .they can sometimes be like horses with blinders on.

But your assumptions could be wrong. No one knows whether the guy is aware of his partner's infidelity, if thats the case. The child may be his but he may have doubts if some information recently came to him. Or it could be he is just trying to back out of the wedding. Either way, its difficult to say.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Nymphnode(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2010
Sometimes we say things that we really don't mean
Well I'm sorry baby
Bring your lovin' back to me

I can't sleep babe, R.Kelly
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Agibecky: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2010
Women can keep secrets oh!

A girlfriend told a guy that she was pregnant for him and he married the girlfriend, but he discovered two decades later that she deceived him when the baby (a girl) was now 21 years old. He was enraged, but he did not let her know that he had found out the truth. He despoiled their "daughter" and told his wife. When she challenged him and wanted to raise hell over his abominable act, he now told her all he found out and she confessed that he was not the real father. The man left town. This happened in Surulere, Lagos.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Travelista(f): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2010
Agibecky:

Women can keep secrets oh!

A girlfriend told a guy that she was pregnant for him and he married the girlfriend, but he discovered two decades later that she deceived him when the baby (a girl) was now 21 years old. He was enraged, but he did not let her know that he had found out the truth. He despoiled their "daughter" and told his wife. When she challenged him and wanted to raise hell over his abominable act, he now told her all he found out and she confessed that he was not the real father. The man left town. This happened in Surulere, Lagos. 

Your conclusion after hearing such a story is that 'Women can keep secrets oh!"? What's wrong with you? You have a man that raised a girl from birth (whether she's his or not isn't the point) and he goes on to molest her and that's seen as what? An admirable act? There's one thing I like about Nigeria: pull a cowardly stunt like this and you may end up doing a dance wearing a tire and doused in kerosene. It's good he ran because he knew the consequences; the wife confessed my foot.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by Rhino3dm: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2010
Did she denied doin it wit odas
Does the child resambles him
So, over to her. Go ahead and tell us weda its true or not. Cos he may be lying or not.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by blank(f): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2010
Maybe he means that the child is the product of their fornication (having sex before marriage).
Re: What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? by iice(f): 4:28am On Jul 12, 2010
Katsumoto:

But your assumptions could be wrong. No one knows whether the guy is aware of his partner's infidelity, if thats the case. The child may be his but he may have doubts if some information recently came to him. Or it could be he is just trying to back out of the wedding. Either way, its difficult to say.
Errhhh did you see my first post to this thread?

iice:

Could be true, could be misdirection, could be an opening to something.

My 2nd post is in response to Missy B's comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Like Your Belt" / Bb And Virgins / A Woman Wanted Me To Impregnent Her Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.