Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

14 Year Old Nigerian Mathematical Genius - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 14 Year Old Nigerian Mathematical Genius (1154 Views)

Meet The 19-year-old Nigerian Building His Own Blockchain Empire / Odunayo Ajayi A 14 Year Old Award Winning Coder / Mathematical Skills And Books Needed For A.i Related Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Year Old Nigerian Mathematical Genius by Philosopher1979: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
GENIUS!14 YEAR OLD NIGERIAN MATHEMATICAL GENIUS, EBBAH WYSE.
(IS THIS AFRICA'S ALBERT EINSTEIN)

Ebbah, who recently won the gold medal in the junior category at the Mathematics Olympiad held in South Africa, has garnered quite a bit of attention from many. He’s from Use Ndon (ward 4) in Ibiono Ibom LGA of Akwa-Ibom state
Ebbah Wyse 14-year-old regarded as one of the best Mathematicians in Africa His school mate, Chidera Anakua, also took home the Bronze prize at the same competition. Uche Ogbu, one of the organisers of the event said of the duo, “we are proud to announce them to the world as, mathematics champions of Africa. Greensprings School has been the natural habitat of a pantheon of very brilliant and excellent students over the years; our students have once again made Nigeria proud.” The yearly Mathematics competition is organised by the South African Mathematics Foundation.

READ THE REST HERE

https://itwantech..com/2018/10/genius14-year-old-nigerian-mathematical.html

Re: 14 Year Old Nigerian Mathematical Genius by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
junior category...

(1) (Reply)

I Need Php & Python Video Tutorials / Meet The 19-year-old Nigerian Building His Own Blockchain Empire / Hi Techies Please Rate My Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.