Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,413 members, 7,891,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse (27870 Views)

3 Killed, Property Destroyed As Osun Politicians Fight Over Election Largesse / National Assembly Security Fought For Zulum’s Largesse, Not DSS / Fela And Tara Durotoye Mark 20th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by koolbe(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
smiley

1 Like

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by desmond2pk: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Pls, where is apc getting all The money they are rolling out?
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
They are flexing their largesse grin
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by koolbe(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
feladurotoyeA few days ago, my attention was brought to an article that alleged that “APC deployed 1.3billion Naira to stop Hashim as Fela Durotoye got N750m to split ANN”.
The article further alleged that conditions for my receiving this money stated that after my campaign would have gained significant momentum, I would step down for the current vice-president. .
My initial reaction was to consider this piece of fake news to be a crass joke & ignore it, knowing fully well that this is absolutely FALSE and there is no iota of truth in it. .
But realizing that we live in a generation where whatever trends on social media can often be mistaken as truth, I felt it would be necessary to be clear on this matter. .
For the avoidance of doubt, I have never been offered nor have I ever received any money from any political party, interest groups or religious bodies. I have also heard rumors that my campaign has also received funds from the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), which is also absolutely untrue. .
Our campaign has relied on donations from everyday Nigerians, paid into a single account of The Fela Durotoye Support Initiative. I am NOT a signatory to this account, have never taken nor utilized a kobo for any personal expenses & we have been very transparent and faithful in the use of those resources that have been donated by the sacrifice of hundreds of people who believe in our mission to birth a New Nigeria.
Secondly, may I once again clarify that I have NEVER been a member of any political party prior to joining the Alliance for New Nigeria on the 22nd of February, 2018, nor have I ever supported or been associated with any political party, particularly, the All Progressive Congress (APC).
These allegations are driven by the campaign organisation of a former aspirant & member of the party, Mr. Gbenga Olawepo Hashim (former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the PDP) who formally withdrew from the race, on Friday, 28th September 2018, just one day to the Primaries. .
I had earlier been attacked by the Campaign Director General of his organization, claiming I am a pawn for the APC.

In fact, my attention had earlier been drawn to a statement credited to the Gbenga Olawepo - Hashim Presidential campaign organization dated September 28, 2018 and signed by its Director General, Rt. Hon. Terseer Tsumba which stated that a “certain Presidential aspirant is fronting for some powerful interests in the All Progressive Congress (APC) to destabilize the Alliance for New Nigeria”

Being the only other Presidential Aspirant apart from Mr. Hashim on our great party, it was therefore important that I responded to these false & misleading allegations. 
Therefore, on the same day (28th September 2018), I formally wrote to the Chairman of the party (Mr Emmanuel Dania) and copied the Chairman of the Board of Trustees (Dr. Nkata Chuku) addressing these allegations.

I have always maintained a civil and cordial relationship with Mr. Hashim and had twice earlier told him that if he won the party primaries in a free & fair manner, I would respect the wishes of our party delegates and therefore continue to support our party ANN and throw my weight behind his candidacy.

Interestingly, when I asked Mr. Hashim if he would do the same for me & support my candidacy if I won the elections, he simply replied that if he wasn’t assured of a win at the primaries, he will “opt out of the race”.
The truth be told ... I always knew that the political establishment would play dirty, but I have & will consistently uphold my Core Values and run a clean campaign; free of mudslinging & personal attacks. 
In fact, I have been criticized for never attacking individuals or political rivals. 
To be clear, my focus has never been about generating sound bites that trend or making character assassinations. Indeed, I have focused every one of my statements & posts on building a New Nigeria and uniting all Nigerians.

I have consistently shown respect to all other aspirants on this race and have encouraged us all to have better collaboration and NOT bitter competition between aspirants whether we are in the same party or running on different party platforms.

I have always believed that we are all running for a New Nigeria and that is all that matters. My social media platforms will prove this.

So for the record, I have NEVER received any money from any political party and I never will. 
I am not fronting for any candidate or party nor will I ever. 
I intend to run this race and with your help, I intend to win the Presidency of our great nation and to lead the team that will deliver Good Governance required for us all to build a New Nigeria.

As I have done in times past, I ask that before you believe or share fake news, please go online, do some research and ask hard questions. 
The internet never forgets.

Please remember that what TRENDS and what is TRUE are often two different things. 
Trends come and go, but the truth will always outlast trends, no matter how long it takes. So seek the truth as you see the trends.

God bless you and may God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

FELA DUROTOYE 
Presidential Candidate
Alliance for New Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by dustydee: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
bilms:
Exposed: Fela Durotoye and suspended ANN chairman caught in night club celebrating alleged APC largesse
https://mrrightsng..com/2018/10/exposed-durotoye-and-suspended-ann.html?m=1

Pastor Dania Emmanuel, the suspended chairman of Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) and Mr Fela Durotoye, a presidential aspirant under the party has been caught in a night club, celebrating the alleged N1.3bllion All Progressive Congress (APC) largesse.

Recall that Fela Durotoye was alleged to have received N750million and Dania N250million from the N1.3 billion hush money said to have been provided by All Progressive Congress (APC) to halt the progress of Global Business man and frontline presidential aspirants under the banner of Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Mr Olawepo Hashim.

Exclusive video of Fela and the suspended ANN chairman, Dania Emmanuel has been obtained at a night party, celebrating the APC largesse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7tFhZlQDKY
You claimed they are "celebrating alleged APC largesse" how can you be sure they are celebrating a largesse you are not sure they collected?
Some bloggers are block heads walahi. And the moderators that keep promoting them are worse.
And even the club no get name? Abi na "alleged" club too?

3 Likes

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by GetCofOProperty: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
It's all political romancing... striking deals to form alliaces?

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by Pentools(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
bilms:
Exposed: Fela Durotoye and suspended ANN chairman caught in night club celebrating alleged APC largesse

Pastor Dania Emmanuel, the suspended chairman of Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN) and Mr Fela Durotoye, a presidential aspirant under the party has been caught in a night club, celebrating the alleged N1.3bllion All Progressive Congress (APC) largesse.

Recall that Fela Durotoye was alleged to have received N750million and Dania N250million from the N1.3 billion hush money said to have been provided by All Progressive Congress (APC) to halt the progress of Global Business man and frontline presidential aspirants under the banner of Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), Mr Olawepo Hashim.

Exclusive video of Fela and the suspended ANN chairman, Dania Emmanuel has been obtained at a night party, celebrating the APC largesse.

Imagine stupidity... So na this thing they want make my elder brother to come back from US and be doing. Total waste of time.... E no go work for them!

President Atiku from 2019...
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by Wize1: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
But this is not a club na. What kind of propaganda is this? They obviously had a time out (food served as you can see)) with and well wishers.

2 Likes

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by Fitbillionairep: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
i thought clubbing is for young billionaires like us
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by kcbaba007: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
@op, what if I say u are very blind brain, does this look like a club to your brain? Kwantinu spreading fake news
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by Youngsage: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
bilms:

You should be ashamed of yourself. How does that look like a night club, ehn

I wonder how you and your paymaster sleep at night. Looooooool.

So much for Nairaland and it's front-page filled with fake sh*t.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by bilms(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
cool
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
We Afonjas can never be united. We can do anything to please out Zombie masters.

you are clearly not a real Yoruba. FYI the Yoruba people never call themselves afonja which by the way is an archaic Yoruba name whose meaning is long forgotten. by your tone, I believe I can safely guess that you are one of those ipob Igbos who is becoming too ashamed of it people to identify with them!

3 Likes

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by DamienW: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fela wasn’t at a nightclub, slowpoke
This was at the Richbridge Hotel restaurant in Abuja where fela and ANN Executives and delegates had a celebratory dinner after the Primaries.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by DamienW: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
I’m sorry for people who just believe everything they read on social media.
Because it TRENDS doesn’t mean it’s TRUE.
I’m even sorrier for the slowpoke who collected money from Olawepo-Hashim to post this nonsense.
After bribing everyone he could, he still lost to Fela in the primaries 240 votes (fela) and Olawepo-Hashim (7)
This was at the Richbridge Hotel restaurant in Abuja where fela and ANN Executives and delegates had a celebratory dinner after the Primaries.

So it’s clear fake news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by wisecomrealty: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
FAKE NEWS 101.
How much did they paid you to Post This Fake News ����������
ANYONE THAT BELIEVES YOU IS THE OYO ����

1 Like

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by DamienW: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
PRESS RELEASE BY FELA DUROTOYE

A few days ago, my attention was brought to an article that alleged that “APC deployed 1.3billion Naira to stop Hashim as Fela Durotoye got N750m to split ANN”.

The article further alleged that conditions for my receiving this money stated that after my campaign would have gained significant momentum, I would step down for the current vice-president.

My initial reaction was to consider this piece of fake news to be a crass joke and ignore it, knowing fully well that this is absolutely FALSE and there is no iota of truth in it.

But realizing that we live in a generation where whatever trends on social media can often be mistaken as truth, I felt it would be necessary to be clear on this matter.

For the avoidance of doubt, I have never been offered nor have I ever received any money from any political party, interest groups or religious bodies. I have also heard rumors that my campaign has also received funds from the Redemmed Christian Church of God (RCCG), which is also absolutely false & untrue.

Our campaign has relied on donations from everyday Nigerians, paid into a single account of The Fela Durotoye Support Initiative. I am NOT a signatory to this account, have never taken or utilized a kobo for any personal expenses and we have been very transparent and faithful in the use of those resources that have been donated by the sacrifice of hundreds of people who believe in our mission to birth a New Nigeria.

Secondly, may I once again clarify that I have NEVER been a member of any political party prior to joining the Alliance for New Nigeria on the 22nd of February, 2018, nor have I ever supported or been associated with any political party, particularly, the All Progressive Congress (APC).

These allegations are driven by the campaign organisation of a former aspirant and member of the party, Mr. Gbenga Olawepo Hashim (former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the PDP) who formally withdrew from the race, on Friday, 28th September 2018, just one day to the Primaries.

I had earlier been attacked by the Campaign Director General of his organization, claiming I am a pawn for the APC.

In fact, my attention had earlier been drawn to a statement credited to the Gbenga Olawepo - Hashim Presidential campaign organization dated September 28, 2018 and signed by its Director General, Rt. Hon. Terseer Tsumba which stated that a “certain Presidential aspirant is fronting for some powerful interests in the All Progressive Congress (APC) to destabilize the Alliance for New Nigeria”

Being the only other Presidential Aspirant apart from Mr. Hashim on our great party, it was therefore important that I responded to these false & misleading allegations.

Therefore, on the same day (28th September 2018), I formally wrote to the Chairman of the party (Mr Emmanuel Dania) and copied the Chairman of the Board of Trustees (Dr. Nkata Chuku) addressing these allegations.

I have always maintained a civil and cordial relationship with Mr. Hashim and had twice earlier told him that if he won the party primaries in a free & fair manner, I would respect the wishes of our party delegates and therefore continue to support our party ANN and throw my weight behind his candidacy.

Interestingly, when I asked Mr. Hashim if he would do the same for me & support my candidacy if I won the elections, he simply replied that if he wasn’t assured of a win at the primaries, he will “opt out of the race”.

The truth be told ... I always knew that the political establishment would play dirty, but I have & will consistently uphold my Core Values and run a clean campaign; free of mudslinging & personal attacks.

In fact, I have been criticized for never attacking individuals or political rivals.

To be clear, my focus has never been about generating sound bites that trend or making character assassinations. Indeed, I have focused every one of my statements & posts on building a New Nigeria and uniting all Nigerians.

I have consistently shown respect to all other aspirants on this race and have encouraged us all to have better collaboration and NOT bitter competition between aspirants whether we are in the same party or running on different party platforms.

I have always believed that we are all running for a New Nigeria and that is all that matters. My social media platforms will prove this.

So for the record, I have NEVER received any money from any political party and I never will.

I am not fronting for any candidate or party nor will I ever.

I intend to run this race and with your help, I intend to win the Presidency of our great nation and to lead the team that will deliver Good Governance required for us all to build a New Nigeria.

As I have done in times past, I ask that before you believe or share fake news, please go online, do some research and ask hard questions.

The internet never forgets.

Please remember that what TRENDS and what is TRUE are often two different things.

Trends come and go, but the truth will always outlast trends, no matter how long it takes. So seek the truth as you see the trends.

God bless you and may God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

FELA DUROTOYE
Presidential Candidate
Alliance for New Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by Figoinc(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is a blatant lie. Fela Durotoye will never go to a night club.

My advice to anyone reading this is to know that all these lies are being fabricated to discredit Mr. Fela Durotoye.

Ofcourse, when a fruit is ripe, people will definitely throw stones at it.

It's unfortunate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by solacong: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

you tink you are doin me?, kontinu lie lie bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by UnusualTeajay(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
boolet:
I boldly say that Fela Durotoye is, and has always been, a con man who uses his oratory to job people. Na today? Motivational speaker my foot!

Lord give our youth some brain... Bihari has never been our problem. Lack of sense is...
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by UnusualTeajay(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Who stole our intelligence?

Who do us this kind thing?

Why do we complain about herdsmen when men with head cannot use it?

To imagine someone can fabricate this is broad day light shows there has been a coup on intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by Parable007: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
pls this news is a lie I know both of them personally it all political

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by RichardKajola(m): 1:05am On Oct 03, 2018
if it was a celebration of the bribe,common sense should tell you that they will not allow anyone to video them?
Nigeria think!!! they are just looking for ways to bring this man down
Fela Durotoye for president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by torjim(m): 1:26am On Oct 03, 2018
You continue to spreads FAKE NEWS. Get a life. Propaganda. You have to do better than that. Tell Olawepo that he has failed woefully.
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by ogunmolaphilip: 3:19am On Oct 03, 2018
boolet:
I boldly say that Fela Durotoye is, and has always been, a con man who uses his oratory to job people. Na today? Motivational speaker my foot!
This was what they did to Jesus, but they failed, till date he is still celebrated world wide.
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by boolet: 4:20am On Oct 03, 2018
ogunmolaphilip:
This was what they did to Jesus, but they failed, till date he is still celebrated world wide.
You are a delusional young man. Placing Fela Durotoye side by side Jesus. That's the height of self-enslavement and gullibility. embarassed
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by opolomini: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2018
It's unfortunate what dirty people with their wicked personality will do to take over power .......

Genga Olawepo should go and use his money to build Kwara or Kebbi or wherever he is from again ...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by Nzeh12(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2018
Those who know FD knew the news was obviously fake.
We need a Political Revolution I'm this country and FD for me is the face of that revolution. I don't mention a violent revolution, I mean a revolution that inputs technocrats into our political system one at a time
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by opolomini: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2018
#NewNigeriaIsPossible

Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by boolet: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
UnusualTeajay:

Lord give our youth some brain... Bihari has never been our problem. Lack of sense is...
Na you get problem with Buhari and lack of sense young man. My comment about Fela Durotoye still remains, either he goes to a night club or a UN summit. So shut up and remain the slave.
Re: Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse by Towerthinker: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
The truth will always overcome lies any day.
See what actually happened the night after the primaries. It was a simple thanksgiving dinner.
Those of you that club, do you pray in a club?
See for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1-DFFind6Y

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: Presidency Intervened To Release Me From Police Custody / GEJ Congratulates Donald Trump, Salutes Clinton For Conceding / Amaechi And Governor El-Rufai Break Ramadan Fast In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.