Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,050 members, 7,916,056 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) (2242 Views)

First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by oyahitme: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Ghanaian Celebrities steps out for celebrity workout 2018.

Popular celebrities seen at the event were David Osei, Stephen Appiah, Efia Odo, Salma Mumin, charlotte derban and many more.

See Photos Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/ghanaian-celebrities-steps-out-for.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by oyahitme: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2018

1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by itspzpics(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by Bluezy13(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
This girl for last picture sha...
Na to cover her face with pillow o...unless you off light.

If you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by temptnow: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
I went to Kumasi market in Ghana and I was able to count 9 people who are light skin out of thousands of people. Someone needs to pour them white Dulux paint to lighten them up a bit.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by TimiRume(f): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ghanaians are really blessed with melanin. A pretty Ghanian girl with her natural african hair is God's gift to earth.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by Gistvic: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by nikkypearl(f): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Orisirisi breasts undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by agadez007(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
These guys are celebrities?
Really

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by okwabayi(m): 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
The thing I have never understood is why people need special clothes to exercise. Does it mean if the clothes are soiled I have to forfeit my daily workout?
I started exercising over ten years ago in regular clothes, two years later it became a t-shirt and boxers, singlet and boxers, boxers alone and finally in the buff. I feel the latter is the best option as the sweat pours from my body to the floor. I am able to easily drench floors with sweat nowadays.
Abeg, all those their fat and chubby celebrities, them no receive the invite? Most of the people here look fit to many extents.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by zicoraads: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
okwabayi:
The thing I have never understood is why people need special clothes to exercise. Does it mean if the clothes are soiled I have to forfeit my daily workout?
I started exercising over ten years ago in regular clothes, two years later it became a t-shirt and boxers, singlet and boxers, boxers alone and finally in the buff. I feel the latter is the best option as the sweat pours from my body to the floor. I am able to easily drench floors with sweat nowadays.
Abeg, all those their fat and chubby celebrities, them no receive the invite? Most of the people here look fit to many extents.
Poverty mentality. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Steps Out For Celebrity Workout 2018 (PHOTOS) by okwabayi(m): 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Another thing I noticed is, with the amount of dark, sun burnt-looking, ebony complexioned people who dominate the pictures — it is no surprise why they go gaga for almost any light skin person they come across. If said person is biracial they prefer it even more.

(1) (Reply)

Tyga Pulls Out A Gun After Being Dragged Out Of Floyd Mayweather’s Party In New / Beyonce And Jay Z Kiss As They Win Big At The NAACP Image Awards / Bambam Step Out In See-through Dress With Dakore, Linda Osifo, Ahneeka & Paul O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.