Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,427 members, 7,937,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With (1432 Views)

Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans / My Photography I Think You Would Love Them / Are You A Graphic Designer, Are You Into Branding, Logo Design, Photography? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With by redcliff: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2010
Re: I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With by redcliff: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2010
Re: I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With by redcliff: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2010
Re: I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With by redcliff: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2010
Re: I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With by adamushaibu(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2010
Good work my brother, i'll call u soon, when i'm ready.
I'm working on a project with somebody already but
might call u in, to straightened some of the graphic works.

Thanks keep up the good work
Re: I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With by typson: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2010
egowo o cry my people a boy is here carring his ass out on how can he bcome a graphic designer here is my email id bigy_p@yahoo.com, 08096813051
Re: I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With by ONWARDBABA: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2010
my guy u gud oo so how do we work together i love the one wth u an the guy movement mean plz hala me soon i beg we need to yan an run things together i beg u anyway just to let u know my mind graphics is life nand design is way of life but it can be frustrating if u arnt geting it well vicdrawar@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Graphic Designer You Would Love To Work With by redcliff: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
if you want us to work togehter why not you call me and not asking me to call you, my number is up there, halla

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Cs6 In Benin / Photography For Beginners / This Is Simply Amazing! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.