Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,131 members, 7,916,330 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:34 PM

He Captured My Heart & He Wants Me To Fight For His Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Captured My Heart & He Wants Me To Fight For His Love (694 Views)

I Feel So Sad! He Broke My Heart! He Has A New Girlfriend / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Matters Of The Heart! He Proposed, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Captured My Heart & He Wants Me To Fight For His Love by Beke2020: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Admin,

Good afternoon. I am confused and I need your advise. I have been dating this man for like two months and I actually think I am falling for him. He is also doing well for himself and he likes to take care of me. In short,he is the kind of guy I would like to settle down with.

Over the years,I have not had very successful relationships and I am 39 years old.I fear I will end up alone sometimes. So when I met Humphrey at a business conference,I was elated when he asked me out to dinner. From there,things went very fast. I heard myself confessing my love for him a month after. That was when he made a shocking revelation.

Humphrey said he thinks that he is also in love with me but that he has issues to settle with someone. I asked him who and what issues. He said,he has issues with his ex girlfriend. They broke up two months before he met me. According to him,they were together for two years but they kept having communication issues. She moved recently to Canada and the distance made things worse. They decided to take a break to see if they could cool things off and actually find their way back.

It was during the break that he met me. He said,he did not plan to date anyone during their break but when he saw me,I took his breathe away. So,what then is the issue? He is not sure yet if he is completely over the girl. He wants to give it more time before he can completely commit to me or know if he wants to go back to her.

I was nuts when he said that. He said she is not aware that I am in the picture and that she is making attempt to make things work but that me being around has not helped him focus or make a decision. He said he was confused. So he would need.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/he-captured-my-heart-he-wants-me-to-fight-for-his-love/

Re: He Captured My Heart & He Wants Me To Fight For His Love by cooldipo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Pain in the butt....no a good position you are in..... He doesn't seem to belong to you or anybody yet.... Let him be....he is not ready to commit
Re: He Captured My Heart & He Wants Me To Fight For His Love by Beke2020: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
cooldipo:
Pain in the butt....no a good position you are in..... He doesn't seem to belong to you or anybody yet.... Let him be....he is not ready to commit
my....

(1) (Reply)

Partner Dies During Sex Competition In Nigeria / Why Does My Girlfriend Not Nag Or Query With Me / What Is The Name Of That Song That They Are Always Saying The Name Angela Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.