Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,791 members, 7,938,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? (19187 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by akwemose: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Please, my girlfriend is having her birthday this month. Aside the normal birthday gift, I would like to get her some books on Family and Marriage. Would like to have some suggestions about nice literatures that covers marriage, family, treatment and understanding of the husband, the children, her role and duties as the wife to be, finances in the family and so on.
Thanks
you are a very good person poster. Your girlfriend is lucky.Hope she likes to read tho. The lady,her lover,her Lord by T.D Jakes is a great book.You can get that
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by umuna(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Please, my girlfriend is having her birthday this month. Aside the normal birthday gift, I would like to get her some books on Family and Marriage. Would like to have some suggestions about nice literatures that covers marriage, family, treatment and understanding of the husband, the children, her role and duties as the wife to be, finances in the family and so on.
Thanks

Men are like boxes while women are like spaghetti
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by grandstar(m): 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Thanks

The best book on marriage is "The Secret of Family Happiness"

You can request it from any Jehovah's witness in your area or visit a kingdom Hall

Its free but if you like, you can make a donation

You'll thank me later
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Physical101: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Thanks

Secrets of family happiness.
It's a JW based publication but believe me you'd never regret it. I've read it and will read it over and again and give cop ies of it to people around me.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Godweapon30(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Visit MFM Bookshop around you and choose by yourself
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Ejadike(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:

Bia wokem, if I start with you na you go tire, I don't give up easily

Kpachara anyagi, hmmm
Smh... Who wants to banter words with you? I'm disappointed that you actually took my comment as insults... Daalu nwanyi..
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by TobiDirax(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
The Love She Most Desires

LOVE & RESPECT

The Respect He Desperately Needs

I recommend that you both read this book. And your relationship will be on the right path
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by degamemaster(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:

When you say one doesn't need to be fully ready before going into marriage,
What do you really mean by that ?

If you don't have a source of income, would you be fully ready for marriage?

If you are still squatting or sharing a room with a fellow guy and you want to marry, are you fully ready?

If you can't afford a standard 3 square meal a day and you want to marry are you fully ready ?

If you can't accommodate faults from people around you, are you fully ready for marriage ?

If you can't provide care and welfare for your girl friend and you want to marry are you fully prepared for marriage ?

Apart from your own self, are you fully prepared to assist your family and your wife to be family, if no, are you fully prepared for marriage ?

If you have taught of this questions I just asked you now, you wouldn't make that post

You said I should not put fear on people about marriage

Any man that is afraid of getting married is not yet fully prepared

Marriage is a serious issue, if you toy with it, you make yourself a laughing stock

You have not said anything different from you posted earlier which I disagreed with you .

I would not like to spent time in educating you on what marriage should be because from comment, one can easily see you as one of those who views marriage as escape route from poverty and into another life full of roses.

If why you would like your man to get "fully ready" is to take care of all your needs and that of your family, to take all your dirty and whoring lifestyle
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by degamemaster(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:

When you say one doesn't need to be fully ready before going into marriage,
What do you really mean by that ?

If you don't have a source of income, would you be fully ready for marriage?

If you are still squatting or sharing a room with a fellow guy and you want to marry, are you fully ready?

If you can't afford a standard 3 square meal a day and you want to marry are you fully ready ?

If you can't accommodate faults from people around you, are you fully ready for marriage ?

If you can't provide care and welfare for your girl friend and you want to marry are you fully prepared for marriage ?

Apart from your own self, are you fully prepared to assist your family and your wife to be family, if no, are you fully prepared for marriage ?

If you have taught of this questions I just asked you now, you wouldn't make that post

You said I should not put fear on people about marriage

Any man that is afraid of getting married is not yet fully prepared

Marriage is a serious issue, if you toy with it, you make yourself a laughing stock

You have not said anything different from you posted earlier which I disagreed with you .

I would not like to spent time in educating you on what marriage should be because from comment, one can easily see you as one of those who views marriage as escape route from poverty and into another life full of roses.

If why you would like your man to get "fully ready" is to take care of all your needs and that of your family, to take all your dirty characters and whoring lifestyle, etc... no, you're wrong and with your over expectations from him, that marriage may not succeed.

Look, when I tell people that, the institution called marriage for s under serious attack, some don't see it this way.
With this kind of mentality, I doubt if any man will ever get married because no man wants to take a whole bunch of burden.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
gracechellar:
tjadeniyi, biozy, ednutey, hakeem4shi(33), technokid, djcrown, agent911(37), punche(35), andreme(34), Estimable(34), dubblead, idyday(38), bukchris(28), zippie5, Jetwld(33), Ameboperoo(37), Vicaboy(28), PStacks(93), betalife(48), okolibona(26), segundo(31), biomedixexcel(34), Toomaxi, Kpakam, YMCgyna(26), juyi44(30), FlameZee, Oawojobi, drstan, Fireson, sigba, molli(30), Itsalphaa, topbaycode(29), Chukwuemeka007(23), Stonerobaba(38), obatom19(26), Emulti(34), Chadso, ify01(23), Rhyms01, SCOOPERJEF(28), cherieberry(28), Lucwaizy, Jaydrakes(28), Gazzy88(30), Akin51(28), Oracle13(33), bams2999(27), Taku555(30), Holuwaxheun(27), fruqsy(29), samdean(28), xplicity1, Flakkydagirl(27), Threecrownz(24), oshinadekunle(25), frannyema, djlawex02(33), Temibabie(18), JohnsonEmma, Joshkeyz, FASH23, JOACHINpedro, tobybasten, Simplefaithy, Favouritegirl1(21), franklin000(58), Ephiezy4real, konga82(36), donobecs(26), Zaha(22), darlinton28(30), dongodwyne(25), isiaqool(25), burnaboi(27), kaptainp, unniella(26), hibeekay2015, DJtaila, yusufobinna1, PRYCE, lauwhyte(33), mechtronics(23), Jmyno1H, tofolo, haywhy3000(31), gaburellocares(26), Princeville, francisbarrack(31), admolfemx(33), cmtprof(28), Deprince12, Divphiz(31), zubbymp3(21), olasunkanmii(27), Lambadostic(30), alakrity(31), EdwardEddy(22), joellouizehiz(23), elmas, IffaCatchYouEhn(22), Snow5, SpiffyAttitude(23), Snvictor34(27), Jonah507(27), Hydrogen234, Johnpito(27), Stoner(28), Constilo4u(22), sammuell(21), atom1234, dutchman247(26), EzekielBams(30), crispyvick(22), ak22, Oseunblues(26), mmuonso(40), Ebowo(28), berrygold, Harllardex(28), temmyz16(26), iammistakessy(28), wapland(23), Mrgreatness(29), Akuruoulo(24), Adextunji(29), Daeyou(19), IkennaDavid1(33), Alexis410, jerryeminem(28), Kisser34(31), Kaybee010(20), howoblow1992(25), TheDejiEmpire(20), benoly, Generalhunt(26), Muftau89(29), Joeskid2000(18), Mtesiro(30), Ejyksneh, wisdompeters35(30), BammyTee246(23), timmyabiola(39), Dwin046, Hawtypapi, mumureloaded(23), georgekehly(22), sulacpuccylicker, bilar01(30), blackpie(20), dannyoungstick(19), TessBiwom(24), Eyole, Olarichardo4, Segunmmo(40), Toluhwanie(16), abelisticx(32), Jxchanger1(25), neken2020(23), husbandsnatcha, Samuellas(23), Donnyblanq(23)

Happy birthday to you all and thanks for sharing same day with me.
the cartel by nitefury

2 Likes

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by frozen70(f): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
degamemaster:

If why you would like your man to get "fully ready" is to take care of all your needs and that of your family, to take all your dirty characters and whoring lifestyle, etc... no, you're wrong and with your over expectations from him, that marriage may not succeed.

Look, when I tell people that, the institution called marriage for s under serious attack, some don't see it this way.
With this kind of mentality, I doubt if any man will ever get married because no man wants to take a whole bunch of burden.

You are shallow minded, there is no need debating with you because it will keep on bringing out your other side
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by ponti93(m): 12:59am On Oct 05, 2018
rhythyson:
Buy her a Tale of two Cities
lol... You ar silly grin
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by shobam1410(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Thanks
➡ *TOP MUST READ 20 BOOKS FOR INTENDING COUPLES AND NEWLY WEDS*

1. The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts by Gary Chapman.
2. Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas.
3. For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women by Shaunti Feldhahn.
4. Love & Respect : the Love She Most Desires, the Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggerichs.
5. Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage by Dr. Kevin Leman.
6. Communication in Marriage: How to Communicate with Your Spouse Without Fighting by Marcus & Ashley Kusi.
8. Created To Be His Help Meet by Debi Pearl.
9. His Needs, Her Needs: Building an Affair-Proof Marriage by Willard F. Jr. Harley.
10. The Love Dare by Alex Kendrick.
11. You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity by Francis Chan.
12. Before You Say I Do by H. Norman Wright.
13. The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God by Timothy & Kathy Keller.
14. Intended for Pleasure. Sex Technique & Sexual Fulfillment in Christian Marriage by Ed Wheat.
15. Saving Your Marriage Before It by Dr. Les Parrott.
16. What's It Like to Be Married to Me? by Linda Dillow.
17. Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman.
18. For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men by Shaunti Fiedharn.
19. The Power of Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.
20. The Model Marriage by Dag Heward Mills.

Charis Ebook Centre is the Largest digital bookstore in Nigeria.

ANY eBOOK by ANY AUTHOR in ANY AREA is AVAILABLE in our e-store.

Connect with us on Whatsapp thru 07051505626 or Call 08189300870.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by blackpie(f): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
the cartel by nitefury
thank u
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Taku555(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
the cartel by nitefury
thank you baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Violence: Again The Double Standards / Temperament Issues : A Choleric Woman / Marry A Woman Who Loves Money Or Die Poor - Lady Says As Husband Gifts Her Money

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.