Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,100 members, 7,939,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! (1865 Views)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Meet A Lady Who Already Has 9 Children At The Age Of 25 / 9 Children Die In Fire Outbreak In Baccha Village, Plateau (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by mespusinglez(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Behold The 25-Year-Old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children!
While some ladies are still struggling to be in any kind of serious relationship at 25, a photo of a yet-to-be-identified lady has emerged and gone viral on the internet as it is believed that she has already had 9 children at the tender age of 25 (as of the time the photos were published).
In the undated reports, it was learnt that the said lady delivered the kids as a set of triplets, a set of twins, and four single births.
According to multiple online outlets, the pictures – which she was said to have first published on Instagram – did not really indicate if she’s married.
She, however, made motherhood look unusually adorable!
Meet the 25-year-old lady who already has 9 children
This lady is just 25 years of age and has 9 children already. She has a set of triplets, a set of twins and 4 single births. pic.twitter.com/sGbFFJgOnU
— lolly blaq (@Amlolade) September 28, 2018
It is believed that in one of her posts, she fired some shots at those who berated her for having so many kids at that tender age:
“Folks be so busy making fake pages tryna bash me for having 9 kids but don’t gotta take care of none of them. It’s love knowing that your greatness goes unnoticed by complete strangers… Yes it get hard, yes they work my nerves but I got my kids…
”I see lawyers, doctors & athletes,” she was quoted to have written on a post.

Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by mespusinglez(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
See her

1 Share

Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by mezarddinny: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
if we no born pikin, wetin we gain grin

2 Likes

Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by mespusinglez(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
mezarddinny:
if we no born pikin, wetin we gain grin
nothing
Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by KvnGRezz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
Where are the pictures naaau

1 Like

Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by mespusinglez(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
KvnGRezz:
the pic refuse to load...lemme screenshot
Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by stainlink(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Haba

1 Like

Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by mespusinglez(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
KvnGRezz:
check up now
Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by thesicilian: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nonsense. Is it food?

1 Like

Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by mespusinglez(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
thesicilian:
Nonsense. Is it food?
I wonder o... But it's better than abortion na
Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by thesicilian: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
mespusinglez:
I wonder o... But it's better than abortion na
It's better. But the best is family planning.

1 Like

Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by Merimental(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
sombodi inform Guinness about dis record already !!

1 Like

Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by 1Sharon(f): 3:37am On Oct 03, 2018
I knew it was African American undecided
Re: Behold The 25-year-old Lady Who Already Has 9 Children! by mespusinglez(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2018
1Sharon:
I knew it was African American undecided
how do you know

(1) (Reply)

Clearance!clearance!clearance!!! / I Don't Know What To Do / Have You Received Any Christmas Gift From Anyone Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.