Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,359 members, 7,910,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:23 PM

Transcription, Data Entry, Data Collection And Analysis Job Needed In Abuja And - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transcription, Data Entry, Data Collection And Analysis Job Needed In Abuja And (539 Views)

Data Analysis Job / Am A Data Entry/data Collection Expert/typing Expert / Female Data Entry / Data Analyst (contract Term ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcription, Data Entry, Data Collection And Analysis Job Needed In Abuja And by curiousdh: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Hello. I am a young vibrant individual with a great zeal to work as a Virtual Assistant either remotely or on the Field Personnel for your data collection and analysis project. I as a freelancer also engage in any task or job ranging from Typing, Proofreading, Clean Editing and transcription of Audio and Video files into English language (be it Clean Verbatim or Full transcription).

You might be my prospective client, i am available in Abuja and open to any offer.

PLS. HELP MY MINISTRY!!!
Re: Transcription, Data Entry, Data Collection And Analysis Job Needed In Abuja And by Damitism: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
curiousdh I have been receiving your nairaland email and I have also been replying you every time but you don't reply me again. Please, check your email.
Re: Transcription, Data Entry, Data Collection And Analysis Job Needed In Abuja And by curiousdh: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Alright.
Damitism:
curiousdh I have been receiving your nairaland email and I have also been replying you every time but you don't reply me again. Please, check your email.
Re: Transcription, Data Entry, Data Collection And Analysis Job Needed In Abuja And by curiousdh: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2018
Sorry, I just realize that i can't access the mail attached to this account for now. Pls, can i get a reply on opadeyemi@gmail.com? So i contact you.
Damitism:
Re: Transcription, Data Entry, Data Collection And Analysis Job Needed In Abuja And by Damitism: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
curiousdh:
Sorry, I just realize that i can't access the mail attached to this account for now. Pls, can i get a reply on opadeyemi@gmail.com? So i contact you.

Check your email.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Extends BRISIN Recruitment Deadline For Application To Nov. 22 / Sahara Group Massive Entry-level Recruitment / All We Know About BRISIN Recruitment As It Stands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.