Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,473 members, 7,881,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

APC – Confusion Trails Lagos APC Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC – Confusion Trails Lagos APC Primary (285 Views)

Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll / Confusion Trails ADC’s Purported Endorsement Of Obi, Atiku, Tinubu / Confusion Trails Whereabouts Of Sacked DSS Boss, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC – Confusion Trails Lagos APC Primary by gisthabit: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2018
Sanwo-Olu, Dr. Adegbule told newsmen at Ward A and D, in Iba Local Council Development Area of the State where she participated in the canceled primary, “the party has chosen a man and it is that man that I will support and follow.” The News Agency of Nigeria reports that when the deputy governor arrived at the ward, some of her aides came with Sanwo-Olu’s posters and banners. “There was no way we could have got up at 8 am, sat down in this place for about eight to nine hours without seeing anybody and then I would go ahead and do something. And for me, I am excited that if we can do it in Lagos, we can do it anywhere.

Read More Here: http://gisthabit.com/apc-confusion-trails-lagos-apc-primary/

Re: APC – Confusion Trails Lagos APC Primary by Delonn(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Lol
Re: APC – Confusion Trails Lagos APC Primary by StillX10(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode might become popular courtesy of Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2108: APC Governor-Elect Oyetola Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC / "Why There Is Absolutely No Vacancy In Aso Rock In 2019" - Pmb / Fallout Of Primary: PDP Aspirant Rejects Free Tickets From 4 Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.