Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,200 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:51 AM

Graduates And Job Seekers: Read This First. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduates And Job Seekers: Read This First. (496 Views)

Nigerian Graduates And Their Terrible CV Presentation! (CV attached) / Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduates And Job Seekers: Read This First. by the121biz: 6:08am On Jul 10, 2010
Why is it that people still sit down idle when they graduate from school? So many people graduate, end up doing nothing and waiting for jobs that do not seem coming. While waiting for the available offers that comes your way,why not think of starting a small business or going for professional courses? There are small business/courses you can start with as low as below 100,000 Naira. Now you look confused!! And you are probably asking yourself this question. Where do i get the money from? The simple answer is ARKCP program. This program gives you the opportunity to build your network and earn up to 130,000 Naira within a short period of time. Lets quickly explain how,
You register at 2500 Naira, and only introduce 4 people,encourage them to also do what you have done and at the fourth level,you have 64 people in your network. Multiply it by 2500 Naira and you have 160,000 Naira. The company charges you 18% VAT inclusive and pays you 130,000 Naira. Imagine how much you have made with little stress.You can also register with 1000 Naira and introduce 4 people at 1000 Naira each after which you will be upgraded to the major account of 2500 Naira. At the fourth level,20% will be deducted from your account and you will be paid 128,000 Naira. In a case where your network is not able to complete its train,the total members in your train will be calculated and the percentage will be paid out respectively. To get registered under me,you will pay into the companys account after which you will send your teller no,full name,address and phone number which i will fill in my forms and send to the company and your forms will be delivered to you within 3 days. Don't be suprised that you can cycle within 1-2 weeks . For more informations, send a mail to: dekreal1@yahoo.com or call: 07032287193
REMEMBER THAT AN IDLE MIND IS THE DEVILS WORKSHOP.

(1) (Reply)

Laptopskin Cover: Redesign Your Laptop : Dealers Wanted / Do This Before Your Dream Job Land / Water Treatment Plant Operator Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.