Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Beware! Fuelless Generator Scam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware! Fuelless Generator Scam (1757 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Invents Fuelless Generator. / Fuelless Generator / Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware! Fuelless Generator Scam by kenatag: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2018
I was almost duped yesterday 3rd October, 2018 by some criminals who placed advert on jiji about sale of some fuelless generator that does not require diesel or fuel. I mean the product description was very very convincing, but it is all a scam. The guy says he is based in Kano and he would ship the product anywhere as long as I pay 30 percent upfront. I was skeptical though, but I managed to deceive the guy to start sending the product while I make the transfer. He fell for my bait when I told him there was network problems but the driver should keep coming as I was going to the bank to send it by lunchtime. To cut long story short, by evening, he said driver had reached lagos already that I should send the money urgently as his driver does not collect cash. I asked for driver number and called the driver who told me he was already at shagamu. I told him to wait there that I was closeby, then Mr driver no pick call again. Called his boss who said driver has been asked to turn back to Kano with the product because they have not seen alert. I insisted since he was already in Lagos I come site the goods n they both went incommunicado.
Please watchout for these numbers: 09054548366, 08134355498, 07032949264
Re: Beware! Fuelless Generator Scam by tripplephi: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2018
but JIJI and OLX have specifically PUT A WARNING ON THEIR SITE NEVER TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE NOT PHYSICALLY INSPECTED..... IT HAS BEEN ON THEIR PAGE FOR YEARS.

Anyway IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.... IT PROBABLY IS. so flee

kenatag:
I was almost duped yesterday 3rd October, 2018 by some criminals who placed advert on jiji about sale of some fuelless generator that does not require diesel or fuel. I mean the product description was very very convincing, but it is all a scam. The guy says he is based in Kano and he would ship the product anywhere as long as I pay 30 percent upfront. I was skeptical though, but I managed to deceive the guy to start sending the product while I make the transfer. He fell for my bait when I told him there was network problems but the driver should keep coming as I was going to the bank to send it by lunchtime. To cut long story short, by evening, he said driver had reached lagos already that I should send the money urgently as his driver does not collect cash. I asked for driver number and called the driver who told me he was already at shagamu. I told him to wait there that I was closeby, then Mr driver no pick call again. Called his boss who said driver has been asked to turn back to Kano with the product because they have not seen alert. I insisted since he was already in Lagos I come site the goods n they both went incommunicado.
Please watchout for these numbers: 09054548366, 08134355498, 07032949264

Re: Beware! Fuelless Generator Scam by kenatag: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2018
tripplephi:
but JIJI and OLX have specifically PUT A WARNING ON THEIR SITE NEVER TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE NOT PHYSICALLY INSPECTED..... IT HAS BEEN ON THEIR PAGE FOR YEARS.

Anyway IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.... IT PROBABLY IS. so flee

Bros I don flee o, just thought to warn others who could fall prey

(1) (Reply)

The Nairaland Forum – Official Review / Gtb End Of The Year. ............ Ur Comments Pls!!! / Nigerian Man Banned From Public Toilet Because Of Gay Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.