Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,154 members, 7,900,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins (2559 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Kate Henshaw And Chigul In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by itspzpics(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2018
As weall know that popular media Instagram was down for some mins recently.

Olayode Juliana aka Toyo baby shares her cute adorable photos as she react to the IG shutting down.

Meanwhile kate henshaw also react to this. See photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kate-henshaw-toyo-baby-react-instagram-shutting-mins/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by itspzpics(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more of her sexy photos >>> HERE

she wrote ;

Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by Michellla(f): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2018
It was shut down?
I didn't even notice

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by Tamarapetty(f): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2018
, Social freaks would be miserable cheesy end of the world for them

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by KendrickAyomide: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2018
if it shuts down, life goes on
very wise talk
Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by MiaB(f): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2018
I don't use IG so idgaf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by busterr(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by CaroLyner(f): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2018
Am I the only one that didn't notice it was down

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by KelvinCX(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2018
CaroLyner:
Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous
Pretty girl, what your name is?
Lil’ mama
You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva
Either way it go , I got to meet you
Oh girl, where you come from?
I’m thinking you could be the one (one)
Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by nazablossom(f): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
CaroLyner:
You're not alone. I visit there once in a blue moon.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
cool Nigerians make me laugh, Instagram going down is now a problem to social media addicted youths

I now have a 40 dollars unverified Nigeria AdSense account for sale
Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by Naughtytboy: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous You look like you should probably be a movie star Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine Hey gorgeous You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes Baby because you’re beautiful Hey gorgeous Pretty girl, what your name is? Lil’ mama You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva Either way it go , I got to meet you Oh girl, where you come from? I’m thinking you could be the one (one) Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
what is ur problem

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by MicroSweet(m): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
I pray that all social media platforms shuts down so that we'll all rest
Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by 9jaown(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tunde ednut will look for another career grin

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by SAMBARRY: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
WHO the hell cares.the only people I feel bad for are online traders that sell clothes,make-up, wig,vagina etc.they will loose a lot of clients and consequently money
Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by yyyryyyrro: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
ATTEND ONE DAY INTENSIVE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT & MARKETING MASTERCLASS.

Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by Bossontop(m): 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Na only jobless pipu and slay queens dem go tink about am
Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by oshe11: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
I only remember Instagram when A notification pops up(even if na 1week)
Re: Kate Henshaw And Toyo Baby React To Instagram Shutting Down For Some Mins by daveP(m): 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Owners of Fbk and IG are at war, and are using g their programming ammunition to cause Wahala for each other.

Let's see who can hack the hacking well.

First it was fbk breached. Now it's IG.

Let them continue. oNly the cash matters.

(1) (Reply)

Omg Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media / HIRE PROFESSIONAL SKATERS For ALL EVENTS & FLYER/STICKER DISTRIBUTION / Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola And Their 3 Kids In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.