Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari (38352 Views)

Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by ollah2: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
ajebuter:

That was before Nigeria tested PMB

Now we have tried him and he is not a salable candidate like he was before 2015

Now he has been demystified as a crass bigot.

So Saraki and PDP are the saints?
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by shabak: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Emitrix42:
A Saraki government will transform Nigeria
I know people like you will cry 2019 , what happened in oshun and ekiti state shall repeat again
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by hamer: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Those guys blasting saraki lost their money in societe bank during the bank closurebso they are transfering aggression una take heart enn. Daura for buhari 2019.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by ollah2: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Emitrix42:

Exactly how he transformed Kwara

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Slimmacho: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
gypsey:
yea, social media poll. most people on social media are ussually Juvenile dumbos. they know nada. grin

like one Nigerian young girl who claims to be a Graduate was Arguing with me on social media that Nazzareth and bethlehem in the middle east are not the same locations mentioned in the Bible grin that Nazzareth and bethlehem are in Heaven. grin

when i also told her that Jesus Christ was An Arab she got Angry and called me A Devil.

Hello Mr Know all.
So Jesus is Arab?
Jesus is a Jew, Jews are different from Arabs.
In fact, Syrians and Palestinians are not Arabs, they became Muslims by conquest. Although they are all in the middle east.

As pertains to Saraki,
That Man is a tough dude.
Tell me which paraded politician hasn't or prospecting to harness wealth?
Which politician doesn't make use of political thugs?
All politicians have their ugly sides.

Do you think it's easy for an ordinary Man to withstand APC, Tinubu and the Cabals at the same time?

Buhari government have been infiltrated, the bad guys are ruling and Buhari is just a spectator.

A Tough guy is needed at the moment.
An intelligent guy is needed.
A non Tribalistic or non religious bigot is needed.
A sellable, lively guy is needed.
The only one that falls into that category is Saraki.

I laugh when ppl talk about Atiku.
Atiku is one of the weakest dude I've ever known.
He had been eyeing the Presidency since 1993, always being talked into stepping down and bullied from one party to the other.
He'll be worse than Jonathan.
Saraki declared less than 2 months, and he's taking everywhere by storm.

Saraki is the Link between the old and the New.

I heard someone say the Last Senate is the worst. This is a show of Max ignorance. I've monitored house preceedings since 1999, I bet you only now read fragments on social media.
The last Senate had been the best in recent time.
There was a divided house but Saraki found a way of harmonizing them and exerting his authority over them.

Nigerians need someone who can harmonize them.

Every one keeps shouting about Kwara state being backward, I don't think so. They don't owe their workers, and the standard in Ilorin is better than that of Ibadan, Osogbo, Abeokuta, Akure and Ado ekiti so what is the shout all about?

Ppl talk about the liquidated banks., most distressed banks were distressed by the so called richest ppl in Nigeria, do your findings.

I feel ashamed when I see ppl dwell on propaganda without facts finding.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Standardcosting:
Media Poll mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

They should swear him in too

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by stevups(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
beegodson:
This is just media poll as far as we are concerned; people should not be deceived by all these social media shenanigans...the real thing is all that matters here, Saraki can only win on media, but cannot win on the real poll....he shouldn't celebrate victory over media polls..Nigerians know who they want to lead them, Saraki should go clear himself off the Offa Robbery, as we cannot elect one who would lead this Nation to doom..
Buhari for 2019!
Salami is a monumental failure
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Firefire:

Please allow him to commit suicide, we would have one less cow to debate with

Do you know why I am happy that you and your goons are supporting Saraki?

Because that will ensure his failure.

Anything you guys touch wilts and dies. Where is Goodluck Jonathan today? How about Fayose?

Thanks for supporting Saraki. We are grateful.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Slimmacho:

Hello Mr Know all.
So Jesus is Arab?
In fact, Syrians and Palestinians are not Arabs, they became Muslims by conquest. Although they are all in the middle east.

As pertains to Saraki,

Do you think it's easy for an ordinary Man to withstand APC, Tinubu and the Cabals at the same time?

Buhari government have been infiltrated, the bad guys are ruling and Buhari is just a spectator.

He had been eyeing the Presidency since 1993, always being talked into stepping down and bullied from one party to the other.

I heard someone say the Last Senate is the worst. This is a show of Max ignorance. I've monitored house preceedings since 1999, I bet you only now read fragments on social media.
There was a divided house but Saraki found a way of harmonizing them and exerting his authority over them.

Every one keeps shouting about Kwara state being backward, I don't think so. They don't owe their workers, and the standard in Ilorin is better than that of Ibadan, Osogbo, Abeokuta, Akure and Ado ekiti so what is the shout all about?

Ppl talk about the liquidated banks., most distressed banks were distressed by the so called richest ppl in Nigeria, do your findings.

This term paper all because of pay-per-post job? I'll bet your final year thesis in the higher institution wasn't this long.

Saraki will never be president of Nigeria. Mark my words today.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by sarcasticdude(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sarkin:
Only corrupt satanic spawns and the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr lipsrsealed want this corrupt and clueless dimwit!

I want this Man to emerge the flag bearer for the satanic party of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr lipsrsealed so that victory will be easier for Buhari.

Corrupt wailers that ass lick this demon can go to kwara state and tell if they want Nigeria to be that way.

So u want Nigeria to be like this in the next 4yrs okwaya? now I see the problem of Nigerians
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by sureguy078(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sarkin:
Only corrupt satanic spawns and the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr lipsrsealed want this corrupt and clueless dimwit!

I want this Man to emerge the flag bearer for the satanic party of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr lipsrsealed so that victory will be easier for Buhari.

Corrupt wailers that ass lick this demon can go to kwara state and tell if they want Nigeria to be that way.
gringrin
Omo e pain this person oo
Ehyar cry no more
I wonder wetin u go do if he wins
U go die??
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by BunmiSkye: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
This wont take him anywhere, only people who does not have the interest of this country at heart will vote for someone like Saraki, he will never be president of Nigeria. it is just a media pole, the patriotic Nigerians cannot be deceived by this result.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Larbosky(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
If PDP choose Saraki has their flag bearer, they should consider 2019 lost already. Someone like him is not needed, it will be like the second coming of a certain IBB. And he will definitely wreck havoc than IBB.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Azam101: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
We shall how saraki will win.Even his state Buhari will defeat him. mind you election are not won in television!
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Azam101: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Slimmacho:

Hello Mr Know all.
So Jesus is Arab?

As pertains to Saraki,

Bros talk true alert done hit ur account abi? Spokesperson for saraki!
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=Holuwarsweun post=71742871]Saraki the main man...
The destroyer of APC
The man behind Oshimole fears
The man to send Buhari back To Daura in 2019[/quote
Yes ooh]

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Holuwarsweun:
Saraki the main man...
The destroyer of APC
The man behind Oshimole fears
The man to send Buhari back To Daura in 2019
Yea

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Sleekfingers: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Only saraki can rescue this country

Did he rescue kwara state?
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Sleekfingers: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=Ayoswit post=71748707]I wish saraki could emerge as the president in reality but that old man that should have retired to his village in daura is too power drunk to let go of power. So pathetic. [/quote

Of course, he can't and won't let go...power is not given, but taken...
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Emitrix42:
Lol
May he transform all the osu states in the east like he transformed kwara.
He can only be the president of Biafra.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by zocop: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
BE THE HOTTEST IN DEMAND MOBILE APP DEVELOPER – IKEJA CENTER

Apps have revolutionized the tech world, creating a multi-billion dollar industry and changing buying behavior all at one time. Mobile Apps Developers are in high demand than ever the as more and more companies take a mobile-first approach to build their applications.
This is therefore the time for anyone with passion for Mobile Apps to enter in the world of hot-in-demand career world of IT!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Highchiefagbogi:
. Yes I believe in him. Lets give him a change
Change kor coin ni
Like he transformed kwara abi?
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by ajebuter(f): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
ollah2:

So Saraki and PDP are the saints?

Any reference to them as saints in my comment?
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Rilwayne001: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
How come Atiku is leading on the other thread
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by ollah2: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
ajebuter:

Any reference to them as saints in my comment?

Smart people can read in between the lines
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by ollah2: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rilwayne001:
How come Atiku is leading on the other thread

The other one was opened to Kwara people while this is opened to Adamawa
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Friend01(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Holuwarsweun:

Bro cool down 2019 is not here yet don't start giving urself heart attack on Saraki matter

Saraki is a Muslim which I am.
I do not trust him at all based in his antecedents.
He appears like a knight in a shinning armour but an evil assassin.
iI prefer an Still over a billion Sarakis.
Saraki is am example if everything that is wrong with Nigeria.
They smile and laugh with you by day but gnaw at the little you have at night like a rat.

He and Atiku can keep on wining the online Presidency as long as they want because this is not the first time, Jonathan tried it by failed and I know with all things being equal they will all fall YAKATA fon FEBUHARI.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Sarkin: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
7figuresalary:
Hello zombie... Have u eaten today??
I'm eating now.
Thanks for your concern.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Sarkin: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Boyooosa:

Full of hate
I love everyone
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Sarkin: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Horlaboy51:

You hardly contribute positively on this platform
I'm trying to enlighten you people, bro.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sarkin:
I love everyone
Including saraki?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Finally Joins PDP / Photo Of Buhari With Victorious Eaglets In 1985, About To Do Same In 2015 / Fidau Prayer For Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.