Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) (963 Views)

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by Jioke(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2007
ATL (All The Ladies) in the house.

Do you have that magic to make a man say "Heaven hold on I'll be back" and prefers to stay here on earth with you? And you are between 23 and 30 years. Then you might as well be the one I've been waiting for. Lets take the walk.

SMS only for now on 08020705212 (Note: Call won't get tru as the phones is mostly off during the day)
You can also email jiokeh@yahoo.com or add me to your messenger list so we can exchange messages and chat online when time permits.

I won't mind if you add your vital statistics in your sms.

I'm 34, 6ft tall, good-looking, light in complexion, slim, businessman, from Imo state and live in Lagos. You might find other interesting things in me to adore that I don't see. I'm though not perfect. (Only God is)
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by iice(f): 5:48am On Apr 07, 2007
erhhhh goodluck
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by OmoEko1(f): 7:45am On Apr 07, 2007
second that

At least he was more creative than those jobless and useless people that just create stupid thread.
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by cuteass1(f): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2007
How genuine, this is more like it

i wish you all the luck ooh cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by Jioke(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2007
@ Omo Eko, iice & Cute Ass

Thanks all. You just made my day and at that given me more liverage to hope for the best from this forum. Thanks ya all and hope you all did have a wonderful easter celebration?
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by Free(f): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2007
ha ha
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by Jioke(m): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2007
Please note the correction on the phone number. Sorry for any inconvenience the mixup might have caused anyone in here.

My believe:

To build a sweet home takes nothing more than the "determination" to make things work and the understanding of how things should work. cheesy cheesy cheesy Does anybody concur?
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by Jioke(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2007
I just added my email add too. You can email me at jiokeh@yahoo.com or better still add me to your messenger list for chats and offline message exchange.
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by Jioke(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2007
Have you seen this post?
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by swwetE(f): 6:05pm On May 15, 2007
jioke, am gettin pretty scared. no on's replyin?
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by Jioke(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2007
swwetE:

jioke, am gettin pretty scared. no on's replyin?

For real o! swwetE, no one's replying. Guess they'r all fronting or thinking its a hoax. Naija chicks sef! na wah o. Anyway sha, all hope's not lost. I am pretty sure someone's watching and taking her time. smiley
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by Raymand(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2007
Jioke:

Do you have that magic to make a man say "Heaven hold on I'll be back" and prefers to stay here on earth with you? And you are between 23 and 30 years. Then you might as well be the one I've been waiting for. Lets take the walk.

SMS only for now on 08020705212 (Note: Call won't get tru as the phones is mostly off during the day)
You can also email jiokeh@yahoo.com or add me to your messenger list so we can exchange messages and chat online when time permits.

I'm 34, 6ft tall, good-looking, light in complexion, slim, businessman, from Imo state and live in Lagos. You might find other interesting things in me to adore that I don't see. I'm though not perfect. (Only God is)

What happened to the good old days of, "I'm lonely, I'm a loser I can't get a girl in real life, I need a girlfriend?" you kids are getting creative with this stuff. . .
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by Jioke(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2007
Raymand:

What happened to the good old days of, "I'm lonely, I'm a loser I can't get a girl in real life, I need a girlfriend?" you kids are getting creative with this stuff. . .

Need I respond to this?  grin Well, let me say, nothing's happened to the good ol'days Ray. Whateva seem to've happened is a good one and its called $%#^<>^+=_(&%!@!@*_*). This is DA nEwAge were AnyThiNG is pOSsibLE, like a weekend in the Russian space station. Watching Jay Z perform live at the madison square garden from your PC. I should bring to your notice that wonderful relationships has been made online. If you are not among this school of thought, drive on bro.

So all ma pwutie sistas, holla back.
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by sweetchick(f): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2007
How come your phone is off during the day?
Re: Do You Have That Magic? If Yes Then Try This. (Phone Number Correction) by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2007
Jioke:

what a hilarous name of topic and post. also good luck in your quest.

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Wetin Mega?unu Ga Egbu Mmadu.lets Hook-up Here. / Abuja Zone: Guys & Chicks / Drop Your Mtn Nos For Those That Are Ready For Marriage Both Male And Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.