Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,331 members, 7,881,236 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Vibrating Steering While Accelerating - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vibrating Steering While Accelerating (692 Views)

Toyota Crown Accelerating Weakness / Delayed And Slow Response In Accelerating My 2005 Toyota Camry V6 Se / Pls, What Can Make A Jerk Violently While Accelerating ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vibrating Steering While Accelerating by kenmaro: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2010
Hi Auto Experts in the house, Pls i need a help 4 a friend's Honda halla. The steering vibrates while accelerating and also the alignment is fair after been serviced severally at different electronic alignment service points. The steering tilts a little to the left side always when on motion. The complete tyrods and bu-shins has changed as recommended by a mechanic. Also, wheel balance was done but still not perfect.
Re: Vibrating Steering While Accelerating by obojo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2010
check the engine sitting too, when dis happened to me, was my engine sitting, but it was an eod
Re: Vibrating Steering While Accelerating by KunleA2(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2010
are the tires good? try and switch back tires to the front and vice versa. see if different.

Before you embark on spending too much $$$$
Re: Vibrating Steering While Accelerating by kenmaro: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2010
Thanks Kunle and Obojo for your response. The tires are in good shape and we have swapped the back and the front tires but still no difference. And also, the engine sittings are in good shape too. Pls, if the wheel bearings are bad, could it cause the steering to vibrate when accelerating?

(1) (Reply)

2005 Nissan Xterra / Clean Registered 2000 Model Grand Cherokee For Sale: Price:950k / Very Clean Tokunbo 2004 Nissan Quest Available For Just N1.9m Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.