Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Foluke Daramola Salako Mobiles Traders To Vote For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foluke Daramola Salako Mobiles Traders To Vote For Buhari (21875 Views)

'Obidient' Ife Salako Comes For Wole Soyinka After Verbal Attack On Peter Obi / Tinubu At Foluke Daramola's Wedding (Throwback Photos) / Tinubu 2023: We Went For Nigeria's Peace & Unity, Not Politics - Foluke Daramola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola Salako Mobiles Traders To Vote For Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Lol. Well knowing me can change your life. We are here to have fun.

that's the problem with hustler with unnecessary mouth. how many life of your immediate and extended family have you change?

dangote gave scholarship, provide many social incentives to Nigerians but we hardly read it here only when the journalists covered it. yet you mere entrepreneur maybe is here bragging to change peoples lives. pls grow up
Re: Foluke Daramola Salako Mobiles Traders To Vote For Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
She "mobiles" all the aboki wey the dollar, mai'ruwa, mai'doya and mai'guardi at alade market.

This is a very good "mobiles",later she will "GSM" them.

Re: Foluke Daramola Salako Mobiles Traders To Vote For Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ategberoson:

that's the problem with hustler with unnecessary mouth. how many life of your immediate and extended family have you change?

dangote gave scholarship, provide many social incentives to Nigerians but we hardly read it here only when the journalists covered it. yet you mere entrepreneur maybe is here bragging to change peoples lives. pls grow up

I am growing bro, you too do
Re: Foluke Daramola Salako Mobiles Traders To Vote For Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

I am growing bro, you too do

you don't know me but here you're bragging when you're nothing. empty drum make the loudest voice

if I haven't grown, I could have stoop so low to your childish level
Re: Foluke Daramola Salako Mobiles Traders To Vote For Buhari by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ategberoson:

you don't know me but here you're bragging when you're nothing. empty drum make the loudest voice

if I haven't grown, I could have stoop so low to your childish level

We having fun nigga, sarcasm is in our blood, don’t take life too serious, it kills
Re: Foluke Daramola Salako Mobiles Traders To Vote For Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

We having fun nigga, sarcasm is in our blood, don’t take life too serious, it kills

take your sarcasm to your side as we are here for different thing. stop rubbishing a whole tribe because of the few people you met

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday / Nigerians Will Defeat Tinubu, Not ₦50 Billion – Peter Obi’s Camp Replies Fayose / N-power Programme To Train 10m Nigerian Graduates By 2023, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.