Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,717 members, 7,969,093 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:19 PM

Easy Relocation To Your New Apartment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Relocation To Your New Apartment (346 Views)

Relocation To Abuja, What Do I Need To Know / Why Paypal Instantly Limits Your New Account After The First Transaction / Learn To Calculate Your New Minimum Wage Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Relocation To Your New Apartment by highleapc: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Did you just get a new apartment or office? Congratulations to you. The next step is moving your properties from your old apartment into the new one. Doing this can be very stressful. You can get busy doing what you know how to do, while you leave us to do all the relocation arrangement. Services we offer includes: Cleaning of your new apartment; disconnection and installation of all your electrical appliances; transportation arrangement; packing, loading and off-loading of your properties by our trained staff; arrangement of your new apartment to suit your taste. We are capable and reliable. you can contact us now High Leap Concept International. Tel: 09092461168, 09037645244. Or email: highleapc@gmail.com
Re: Easy Relocation To Your New Apartment by Investor1: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
All at subsidized rates..... 08032622473

Re: Easy Relocation To Your New Apartment by Scootermus: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
highleapc:
Did you just get a new apartment or office? Congratulations to you. The next step is moving your properties from your old apartment into the new one. Doing this can be very stressful. You can get busy doing what you know how to do, while you leave us to do all the relocation arrangement. Services we offer includes: Cleaning of your new apartment; disconnection and installation of all your electrical appliances; transportation arrangement; packing, loading and off-loading of your properties by our trained staff; arrangement of your new apartment to suit your taste. We are capable and reliable. you can contact us now High Leap Concept International. Tel: 09092461168, 09037645244. Or email: highleapc@gmail.com
I wud be needing your services soon. Moving to my new house. By December. I'm yet to complete the house though but by December, the building will be complete and i wud love to move in that Same December.
Hope you are in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Easy Relocation To Your New Apartment by highleapc: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2018
Scootermus:

I wud be needing your services soon. Moving to my new house. By December. I'm yet to complete the house though but by December, the building will be complete and i wud love to move in that Same December.
Hope you are in Lagos?

Yes sir, we are in Lagos. We will love to help you relocate with EASE. You can always contact us (09092461168). And you can as well drop your mobile number so we contact you. Thank you in advance for your patronage

(1) (Reply)

Call For Bamboo Suppliers/vendors / How To Send Money To Your Nigerian Bank Account From Abroad / Breaking: Innoson Wins As Court Strike Out Suit Against Innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.