Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,554 members, 7,968,580 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:44 AM

Abuja one chance hot Spots You Don't Want To Be Or Board Taxi From - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja one chance hot Spots You Don't Want To Be Or Board Taxi From (1086 Views)

Morris Mbetsa Builds A Flying Drone Taxi In Kenya - Photos And Video / Nigerian States And Their Official Taxi Colour / 22 Essential Tips For Uber, Oga-taxi & Taxify Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja one chance hot Spots You Don't Want To Be Or Board Taxi From by TkhGuy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Credits to Mr Cool Advanced Auto Fix for share such a life saving informations.

Those who graduated using exam cheat will collapse while reading this,

As Nigerian situations turns from bad to extra worse, boys are getting pushed to the do things that's unlawful to make a living,

just last week a friend of my friend Toyota Carina E was snatched at lugbe airport express way at a gun point. He tries resisting the attempt and he was stabbed almost to death..
They tricked him using a female and it was around 10 -11pm the female first stopped him posing as a passenger and as soon as he picked her up, just a about 20 meters lies 4 guys posing like a passengers heading towards same destination with the girl, as soon as there board, t after the driver drove about 200 meters the girl asked my friend to drop her, my friend slowed down the car to 800 RPM in attempt to drop her and give her change, that was the point that the four guys at the back seat started their high jack of my friends car with dagger.

And just about four days ago someone coming back from airport who boarded a car from the same sport boarded a car with 2 passengers and a driver, just about 300 meters from that point another guy who posses like a passenger stopped the car and boarded and this time he is in the middle of the two guys at the back seat..

when they drive to a lonely location along lugbe express way, there stopped the car rubbed this gentle man of his two cellphone and money,

the spot that this two ugly incident happened is opposite immigration office..

set aside this spot I mentioned here there other hot sports you don't want to pick a passengers from at night such or board taxi careless

like crossing banex bridge like opposite ministers hill? Ministers quarters

the hottest is national hospital cross over bridge, if you are getting discharged from the national hospital at night you might wanna board a drop from the hospital gate cos if you trying taking a walk to the road to board along, bandits are awaiting your arrival at the corner. .

If any guy wants to drop off the taxi you are in at national hospital bridge, if you are a girl better put your handbag below your feet, and hide your cellphone cos the passenger might turn a handbag snatcher.

the one chances operation gets over the roof at the dark cos at this point diversion is the tricks they uses to get their victims, don't think they use unpainted taxi to rub, No my first time I fell a victim, it was a painted taxi drivers. ..so don't be so sure it's unpainted cos this time their tactics is charged.

It can be either of the two painted or unpainted..All to disguise themselves. ..and put you the victim either you the taxi man or passenger in the middle of the game..

(1) (Reply)

Overheating Problem With Toyota Rav 4 2001 / Help Me Choose A Car Battery / Intact Toyota Corolla 2004 Model (08132731356)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.