Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:55 AM

Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries (36610 Views)

Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Radicalface: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alzirida:
See small APGA?
Be careful, where I'm from APGA is the only party we know and represent..
your yansh now big pass APGA

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Radicalface: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alzirida:
See small APGA?

Be careful oo, where I'm from APGA is the only party we know and represent..

your yansh now big pass APGA grin grin

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Hotfreezer: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Radicalface:

Why are you really in such pains

Go and ask your wawa brothers crying all over Nairaland cos they've been disgraced once again.

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Radicalface: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Go and ask your wawa brothers crying all over Nairaland cos they've been disgraced once again.

lol.. you need a cool, peaceful, Ocean View relaxation away from life so you can resuscitate back your brain and not a hot air, added to how your Fulani master has added to you and your kinsmen sufferings.. lazy mofos
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by ezrael360(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Because he is a fucking law student at the University of Abuja
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by Lazyreporta(m): 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
BrokenCock:

I can never eat cucumber in anybody's house.
I know wat girls do
I know guys do worse

Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by neekemi: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Kanayo O. Kanayo got disqualified by APGA

APC refused to buy nomination form for Kenneth Okonkon

These actors should just face the acting business jare
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by ablemachine(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Am tired of this mentality ...Ok, so because he got no big belly and extra pounds, then hes sick ?

mbahdi:
HE LOOKS SICK
Re: Kanayo .O. Kanayo Disqualified By APGA In Imo Ahead Of Primaries by engrjacuzzi: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Are Africans inferior to everyone else, to be reduced to international beggars running from here to there asking for help? Can we call this racism or blame colonialism? Both China and India were colonized and exploited as well.
*I’m ashamed to see my people being the object of pity to everyone.* When I was a kid I read and saw images of our leaders begging and 46 years past and we are still begging.
Without Shame of being so mediocre, and without a deserved Pride to stand for the best in the world, we would continue to be the laughing stock of the entire universe. And our youth will keep risking their lives trying to flee the continent.
I’m ashamed. Really Ashamed!" ........

Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. / Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant