Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Victory For All, Not For Enefe -ekene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victory For All, Not For Enefe -ekene (468 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Hoodlums Burn Houses Of Cyprian Akaolisa & Ekene Nnodumele In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victory For All, Not For Enefe -ekene by Johnnyfansy: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Victory for all, not for Enefe - Ekene

By John Ndu

The former aspirant for Oyi /Ayamelum Federal Constituency, Hon Ekene Enefe has expressed gratitude to the delegates and people of Oyi and Ayamelum who found him worthy to present them by giving him support in the just concluded primaries.

Ekene Enefe who emerged victorious in the primary under the platform of APGA, scored 80 votes, against 20 scored by his amigo, the incumbent lawmaker in Oyi/Ayamelum federal constituency, Hon Gabriel Onyenwife.

Enefe who reacted in an exclusive interview said the victory was not for him, but for Oyi /Ayamelum constituents.

According to him, "I promise not to disappoint ndi Oyi and Ayamelum who have reposed much confidence in me. I say that contrary to the lies peddled by the naysayers, I am not seeking political office for the sake of getting it, but in order to use it to empower our people and allow their long-nursed hopes and dreams to become a reality." Enefe

Enefe who will fly APGA flag for 2019 general elections promised not to relegate anyone to the background, but would need the support of all and sundry to win the general election.

He called on his brother, Onyewife and the people of Oyi and Ayamelum to sheath their sword and embrace love and peace for the general interest of the party.

Enefe who dedicated the victory to God, prayed for APGA to maintain its unity of purpose and selfless service driven, for the growth of the party .
[/quote][quote]

While commending his political amigo, Onyenwife for his doggedness, he (Enefe) promised to consolidate on his efforts in providing necessary amenities all without discrimination.

(1) (Reply)

Today's Latest News / LAGOS 2019: “24 Reasons Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu” / Sebastine Okoh, Appreciates The People Of Ika Nation (read More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.