Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,201 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) (32314 Views)

Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements / Lalong Defeats Pdp’s Useni To Secure Second Term / Open Letter To Governor Ambode A. Of Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Famousbabe(f): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is a touching video of Ambode by SaharaReporters.

It talks about why, how Ambode lost his second term bid. It's really an emotional video to watch. I felt like crying as I watch.

What do you think about Governor Ambode losing his 2nd term bid to Babajide Sanwo-Olu?
Source:
Ambode's Loss, Emotional Video

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by abmethod: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
I made it for the first time to the front page.. guys show me some love. I dedicate my first ever front page comment to ambode

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by deebsman1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
In life never say never, life is very very dynamic.

Ambode amend your ways, move closer to your people and forge good relationships, if not now it could be in the future, better things still awaits.......maybe one day a president of the nation who knows

18 Likes

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by BruncleZuma: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Just like Wat will happen to President Buhari come 2019 grin grin

I wrote President Buhari but it was changed to buhari ,how, also trying to type buhari but it was changed to Bugatti grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by brainyvibe1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
See this people bad o... They no even make i top the list. Anyway Ambode has really tried regardless of all allegation against him he deserved the second chance.
We haven't see Sanwo olu performance before so nobody can predict how is own regime will be. Greatest of the greatest Ambode for accepting the defeat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by divinelove(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mumu Governor

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by seuncyber(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Strong thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Therealev: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
We are watching, from a Neutral perspective.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Amedak(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Originality007: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
big shame

1 Like

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Ekez(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oba lil wayne how far,your most preferred candidate last three years .
Vote for jimi agbaje and be thrown into the lagoon.

11 Likes

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by sacx: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Enough of this BS
Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by fadasss: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Uhmm
Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by smartec: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Pity
Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
OK
Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by adfemsho(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ambo is not coming back. �
Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Giddymoney(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
So Governor Ambode has finally accepted defeat. Congratulated Sanwo-olu and says APC is a great party.

Issorite. So How will he now convince Lagosians to vote and support a man he said was mental patient and was spending fake dollars?

20 Likes

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Vested(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode must have really crossed the party machinery in Lagos state for him to lose that seat.
For him to lose woefully on a direct primary system , it was obvious the party had left him. It wasn't all about Tinubu. After all, it was Tinubu's Alpha Beta that was squeezed into the revised Land Use Charge law that also increased Land Use Charge in the state.

I believe Tinubu was smart to go with the tide in order to keep his Godfather image intact as he was forced to choose between Ambode and the Grassroots Party Machinery.
Unfortunately, Lagos State has become a mini China - a state with a one-party system.
I do not see, in the near future, how any opposition party can change that as the party has its members in every sphere of the state , most especially, the civil service.

The Lagos Political Machine , which was built by Tinubu, has become bigger than any individual person. Even Tinubu himself cannot go against that ruthless machine. Ambode's fate was expected.

Best wishes to the people of Lagos State now and in the future.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by RomeoEmpire(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
That's life for us.
Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Zionbel(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
As credible as Gov Ambode, he lost. Election in Nigeria isn't won by credibility. It's won by the most sophisticated rigger.
Ambode lost because he lost the support of the power that brought him to power.
APC is the government of the godfather by the godfather and for the godfather.
If you know you know.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by stillseth: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
My own be say, the energy and money he has been spending running helter skelter, if he invested that energy and money into quickly getting more project done and jumping on another party...people go vote for am and he go win again.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Odingo1: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode the once best performing governor by Yorubas ,is now the worst performing governor all because he fallout with their demi-god Tunibu, all of them singing his praises of turning lagos into Africa best city is now saying otherwise, calling him dirtypig and worst governor. What a people shocked tongue shocked grin cheesy tongue

20 Likes

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Otedola for 2019

6 Likes

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by isArray: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
eko ti baje

5 Likes

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by allanphash7(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Where is the video now
Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
m sorry Ambode!

I tried, wasted my resources, closed my shop and travel down to my village just because of you!

well, it's so good to accept defeat, but you've decided to kiss Asiwaju's ass, I won't!

He ridiculed my people and just told us we meant nothing and our been minority clan....

Ive worked for the party with all my might 2015, now I've come to realise all my works are just for nothing. This party meant no good for Nigerians.

I promise you #APC to work for your defeat come 2019, mark my words!

kiss Tinubu's ass as you want, Epe people won't forget this insult!

Drabeey was HERE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by MuttleyLaff: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Koolking(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
The guy has accepted defeated and pledged to move his party - APC forward. This topic and thread is unnecessary.

Lagos state governors, in fact APC governors in the west all enjoy the magnanimity of the political dynasty of Tinubu. Ambode is one of them. He did well by conceding defeat and moving on to better things ahead.
Re: Ambode, A Governor Who Couldn't Secure Second Term (touching Video) by Peacemaker5128: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
If aggressive pigs of Biafrau.d support you politically your own is finished

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye / Nigerian Troops Clear Boko Haram Members From Goniri, Yobe State (Photos) / Cabinet Members Who Failed Jonathan - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.