Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,143 members, 7,970,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:52 AM

Emmanuel Uduaghan Wins Delta South Senatorial Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Uduaghan Wins Delta South Senatorial Ticket (17038 Views)

Labour Party Ken Pela Wins Delta State Appeal Court Case / Ned Nwoko Wins Delta North Senatorial Seat / Royal Wedding: Natasha Akpoti To Marry Alema Of Warri, Emmanuel Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Wins Delta South Senatorial Ticket by Omarizworld: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
children will be taught "we are the leaders of tomorrow". When will the tomorrow come?

In nigeria, the leaders of yesterday are still the leaders of today and they want to be the leaders of tomorrow.

These old time politicians should go and sleep and give young ones the opportunity to lead.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Wins Delta South Senatorial Ticket by candygist: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
noeloge82:

Only time shall tell

You and I know that d reason for their leaving is not because of the governor ,it was largely due to militancy that increased but thank God things are getting better or will also blame d governor for natural disasters happening
Like I said its only time shall tell

The governor is suppose to be in charge of security in is state . If militant are coursing problem let him work it out .same militant are also in Rivers state
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Wins Delta South Senatorial Ticket by oruma19: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
FROM MY PERMUTATIONS, IF THERE'S NO SECRET CONSPIRACY OR BETRAYAL, EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN WILL DEFEAT JAMES MANAGER AS THE ENTIRE DELTA SOUTH IS FED UP WITH HIS CONTINUAL STAY FOR 16 YRS IN THE SENATE CHAMBERS. NOW IF THAT WORKS, ALL THE "ORUKURUKU" PDP USED TO DO WITH THE "TOXIC" VOTES FROM THE RIVERINE WILL BE MANIPULATED IN FAVOR OF APC FOR THE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION .
NOW, THIS IS WHERE I AM GOING, THE DELTA CENTRAL VOTE HAS ALWAYS GONE TO THE OPPOSITION URHOBO CANDIDATE CHIEF GREAT OGBORU WHO IS NOW THE APC GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE AND SPONSORED BY ADAMS OSHIOMOLE HIMSELF (I UNDERSTAND APC LIKES TO USE ONLY POPULAR CANDIDATES SO AS TO PERFECT THEIR RIGGING). IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN AND DELTA CENTRAL DOMINATED BY THE URHOBOS, UNARGUABLY THE LARGEST POPULATION IN DELTA, I CAN COMFORTABLY TELL U THAT CHIEF OGBORU IN CONNIVANCE WITH ABUJA SOLDIERS + POLICE (RIGGING MACHINE) SENT BY PRESIDENT BUHARI (AS WAS DONE IN EKITI AND OSUN) AND ALSO WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE ITSHEKIRIS IN THE RIVERINE WHO ACTUALLY WANT SENATOR MANAGER OUT BY HOOK OR CROOK + THE FACT THAT THE APC DEPUTY CANDIDATE IS FROM DELTA NORTH AND HAS HIS OWN STRONG FOLLOWERSHIP + SENATOR OMO-AGEGE WHO IS A BUHARI BOY AND VERY STRONG GRASS ROOT POLITICIAN IN DELTA CENTRAL WHO HAPPENS ALSO TO BE A SITTING SENATOR AND ALSO THE APC CANDIDATE FOR THE SENATE IN DELTA CENTRAL, IT IS CLEAR.
DELTA STATE WILL BE TAKEN OVER BY THE APC. PDP IS AT ITS LAST STAGE OF REIGN IN THE STATE. REMEMBER THE LIKES OF AYIRI EMAMI, WHO IS THE PILLAR OF RIGGING IN THE RIVERINE HAS BEEN IN APC WITH HIS BOYS SINCE OVER 3 YEARS. I FEAR FOR OKOWA, FEDERAL MIGHT WILL BE USED TO SACK HIM THIS TIME, GREAT OGBORU IS DETERMINED TO ENTER INTO ANY COMPROMISE THIS TIME TO BECOME GOVERNOR, HE HAS DONE THAT AND I SEE HIM IN GOVERNMENT HOUSE ASABA IN 2019. O'TEGHA EMERHOR (WHO HAS REALLY STOOD STEADFAST TO SUSTAIN THE PARTY OVER THE YEARS IN DELTA) WILL BE SETTLED WITH A MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT AND ALL THE NOISE WILL DIE DOWN.THAT'S MY PREDICTION, QUOTE ME WHEN IT HAPPENS. THANK U FOR READING... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Wins Delta South Senatorial Ticket by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2018
Pdp and apc again cry

We need ypp or sdp
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Wins Delta South Senatorial Ticket by itzCiro7(m): 4:29am On Oct 04, 2018
The money when you chop neva reach you?...later them go say the youth are the leaders of tomorrow.... Mumu peopel
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Wins Delta South Senatorial Ticket by misano(m): 9:53am On Oct 04, 2018
WarriAproko:
but uduaghan is better than okowa

Na small diff sha.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Wins Delta South Senatorial Ticket by misano(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Davedblues:
U wet based 4 Delta dey talk rubbish wetin James done do since decades dey come abi u nor know since James dey senate dey come

Don't understand what U wrote sha. Manager might not be very good but with what was done in Delta under Uduaghan, that guy has nothing to offer.
Re: Emmanuel Uduaghan Wins Delta South Senatorial Ticket by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2018
buhariguy:
you did not answer the question,
Has okowa perform more than uduagha?
The only record is that ibori perform more two of them combine.
Again has James manager done anything?

even him itsekiri people Dey curse Udu self. Only a Warri nigga like us know UDU well, listen to his interview on channels, the only achievement he can mention is pregnant women and other rubbish. Go to YouTube and listen, Okowa is doing Warri more good than UDU will ever. And Ijaw and Isoko are the most populous in delta south, He stand no chance, after the crisis, ijaw no Dey agree with Itsekiri, and wetin Ayiri recently do Tompolo, they will never vote for UDU, manager mama na isoko And papa na ijaw. Straight win again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 APC Chieftains Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara / Obi: Labour Party To Release Updated Presidential Campaign Council List / Why I Went To Cote D'ivorie; I Didn't Run Away - Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.