Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Kim Kardashian Reveals What Kanye West Did To Her For Being Loyal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Reveals What Kanye West Did To Her For Being Loyal (653 Views)

What Kanye West Said When He Was $53 Million In Debt In 2016 / Kenneth Okonkwo Replies Reno Omokiri Who Said He 'acts Loyal Without Being Loyal / Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Reveals What Kanye West Did To Her For Being Loyal by NewsDeyOnline: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Reality TV star and mom of three, Kim Kardashian has revealed that her rapper husband, Kanye West wrote her a cheque for $1million to thank her for not promoting another brand.

According to her, he told her to turn down a lucrative offer from an unnamed fashion brand and gave her the large sum as a ‘thank you.

Speaking to Ashley Graham during her new podcast Pretty Big Deal, Kardashian explained:
“He’s like the cutest.“A brand offered me a million dollars to do a post on some of their clothing and they typically—I don’t want to say who the brand is—but they typically knock off Yeezy.”

She revealed she told them she had to run it by her husband Kanye. However,when she told Kanye if she could do it, he said ‘No babe don’t do it’.

She went on further to reveal though she knew that was a lot of money for just one post, she respected him and turned down the deal.

She continued:
Mother’s Day was, like, the next week. Mother’s Day comes and he happened to be recording out of town and I get my flowers and then I get an envelope delivered to the door.

“I opened the envelope and it was a million dollar check with a note saying thank you for always supporting me and not posting.

https://newsdey.com/2018/10/kim-kardashian-reveals-kanye-west-loyal/

(1) (Reply)

'You're A Fool & Broke Ass'—Sarkodie Blasts Shatta Wale In Diss Song / Rapper, Cardi B Announces Her New Single 'money' With Completely N00d Photo / Pastor Anita Not Present At Daughter's UK Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.