Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,069 members, 7,880,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House (26250 Views)

Lagos Gives Updates On Resumption Of Schools, Churches, Mosques & Event Centres / NASS: APC Moves Against PDP Plot To Snatch 13 Senators-elect / APC Moves To Punish Yari, Amosun, Okorocha, Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by Edu3Again: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
tongue
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by kunle75(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Dead on Arrival,

At this point, Politicians are busy looking for how to be successful in their primary elections and forthcoming general elections, nobody get time for impeachment o.

Those that wont make it back after primaries might be the spoiler never say never
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by Themandator: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/apc-oust-dogara-resumption-house/

Making comment hoping to attract your own automatic ticket as a loyal aprty man. Dead on arrival
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Avedonn:

What is dead on arrival?

FYI, the lower house chamber is dominated by APC representatives unlike the senate.

But that's not even the issue. what baffled me is I've never heard or see any republican decamping to democratic party or democrat switching to republican in the U.S. Is it that their constitution forbid that or what. Please political scientist should help clarify this issue to my understanding.
APC might be majority but not enough majority to impeach anybody

2 Likes

Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by Alphafeezay(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
kunle75:

Those that wont make it back after primaries might be the spoiler never say never

Those ones are automatically angry with the party, so they'll do the bidding of the opposition grin
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by Xisnin(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Avedonn:

What is dead on arrival?

FYI, the lower house chamber is dominated by APC representatives unlike the senate.

But that's not even the issue. what baffled me is I've never heard or see any republican decamping to democratic party or democrat switching to republican in the U.S. Is it that their constitution forbid that or what. Please political scientist should help clarify this issue to my understanding.
They do decamp, it is just not common especially at the upper level of govenment. Trump was once a democrat.
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by FUSS: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/apc-oust-dogara-resumption-house/

Its like they are tired of fighting saraki.
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by Sleekfingers: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Useless politicians with no single ideology
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by Alphafeezay(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Avedonn:

What is dead on arrival?

These guys make laws to suit themselves.... Our institutions are just weak!!!
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by Shampoo77: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Young man like Akpatason reasoning like 85 years old Buhari. What a shame.
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by allenog(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by able20(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
deebsman1:
Not only Dogara that will be removed that day but his Oga too Bukky Saraki, mark my word
Your word no mean anything so nothing to mark
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by tuniski: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
deebsman1:
Not only Dogara that will be removed that day but his Oga too Bukky Saraki, mark my word

Are you the one to remove them?
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by johnpablo541(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Avedonn:

What is dead on arrival?

They actually do switch parties in the USA. Donald Trump was once a Democrat
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by safarigirl(f): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Avedonn:

What is dead on arrival?

American politics is like the American nation. It is based upon ideals.

Every member of a party is there because the party presents an ideal they agree with. Democrats are the liberals and Republicans are the conservatives. A lot of times, the members come from a family that supports this party and it's ideals

Nigerian politics, on the other hand, has no ideals attached to it. You cannot say what one party represents, they have no party manifesto that resonates with members. The only ideal that resonates in all Nigerian parties is that of chop and clean mouth. Whether it is APC or PDP, Na the same type of politics all of them dey do. Selfishness is the only thing they know, so, any party you join, is just a vehicle to achieve an ambition. The day engine knock and the driver say e no go again, you enter another motor

3 Likes

Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by MartinsD12(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Dead on Arrival,

At this point, Politicians are busy looking for how to be successful in their primary elections and forthcoming general elections, nobody get time for impeachment o.
No mind them busy body no get better thing to do

1 Like

Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by Bizibi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Smh,the only thing these idiots are thinking about is removing dogara,don't they know the meaning of national interests.....many of them are not supposed to be there.
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by ridbell01(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
success1smyn:
that's if you have the 2/3 majority
or you want to remove him thru the back door?

but with apc anything can happen.

I don't trust this guys
they don't need 2/3 what they need cuz they clinched that post through back door they can be remove through backdoor also
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by GodblessNig247(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Avedonn:

What is dead on arrival?

In saner political milieu especially in the US, Party membership has to do with strong ideological inclination and principles.
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by emajoe: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sirpaul:
Breaking News.
Ambode has been declared the Winner.
An eleven year old boy Gholahan Ambode has been declared the Winner of Lagos State Milo spelling competition.

SIRPAUL, SIRPAUL, SIRPAUL!
how many times have I called you?
I know you will say you didn't count.

What did you just say?

Ambode has been declared the Winner.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by Charly68: 12:50am On Oct 04, 2018
If indee he is honorable he should resign without causing any uproar in the house . But Nigeria politicians won't tow the path of honour .
Re: APC Moves To Oust Dogara As Speaker On Resumption Of House by teddymorrison: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2018
irapson2:
...!

this is the real thin happening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akinlade Dumps APC In Ogun, Blames Injustice / Calabar Port Berths 190-Metre Long General Cargo Vessel / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.