Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) (44304 Views)

Man Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun / Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by iyababs: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2018
Although I don't condone this babaric act. These happenings are not new.In the Bible,God created Adam and Eve who in turn gave birth to Cain,Abel and other children,who did the children sleep with to replenish the earth?

Another example is that of Noah.God wiped out the earth with flood and left Only Noah and members of his family, I guess they slept with each other to replenish the earth.
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Stillnigga(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2018
see his face,he resembles fella
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by daroz(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Cross River...
Pls you guys should take note of this properly . I no wan hear say ‘bini this, bini that’

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Culin(f): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
No fuzz. He has the right to do anything he likes with his daughter just as we all have the right to do anything we like with our phones. The best way to secure peace among the human race is to start minding our business.
Oh Jesus! You need help. Both spiritual and mental help ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Oxb90: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2018
mimimile93:

Then woman who take teen girls from their parents in the name of maids to town for prostitution should be hanged by what?
tell me are you saying what the man did was right?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by mywells: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2018
sorry oh who ever this may concern,but was told Benin has most female prostitute, why not these latter's, you now choose your daughter for sex, this is crazy
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Xkaa(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Useless man �
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by 77up(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2018
If it's Yoruba now , all these children of hate would have latter this thread with Afoja afonja but won't see anything bad as soon as it's their brother from red mud highpig republic undecided

See them screaming tribalism after this comment now as if their afonja screaming is a praise and worship , awon werey gbogbo. undecided tongue
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by GavelSlam: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2018
jegz25:
but if he happens to be a northerner and a Muslim you will tag him paedophile. Awon hypocrites

What this one saying?
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Originalsly: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2018
marshalldgreat:

They need to hang people like this by the balls

They been trying this a long longgg time ago....didn't work...then they tried the neck. ..that worked...and is still working.

@ topic......in human... there is a natural instinct that stops a man from sleeping with his daughter...doesn't matter if she was crowned sexiest female on planet earth. In beasts...there is no such instinct.
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Hier(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry
The hustle is real grin
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2018
Look at his face. This man is mentally sick and should be castrated.

A pedophile and rapist.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Hier(m): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Ebuka332:
wink winkADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY NIGERIAN/AFRICAN PRINCESS IS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TRUE LOVE AND SHE WILL BE ON THE HOT SEAT TONIGHT!

Miss Ayo believes in true love despite all the heartbreaks and this is how briefly herself describe in her own words....

"I am Taiwo Ayo, a young Digital Media Marketing Executive who also has a thing for business development. Dancing makes me happy and I feel like and I am Beyonce when singing in the bathroom. (lol, weird I know). I love meeting new people and I think chatting is quite stressful. I have a thing for helping teens discover themselves and I believe everyone can work towards being the change they want to see around them and in the world too.

I feel I can be a lil difficult to know but never easily forgotten!".....phew, this pretty lady is truly on a 'romantiliouciously' love wantintin level

She is also a CHILD OF DESTINY who just few weeks ago was able to escape miraculously from the hands of Kidnappers and ritualists on her way to work. She was hypnotized and taken from Ikeja bus stop but God was able to spare her after the flame they place on her tummy caught fire (sign of been useless to the kidnappers' charm) and she was thrown out of the vehicle at Abule-Egba in Lagos but not after they had take her to the ATM and withdrew all the money in her account, took her phone and all valuables on her (this is a true life experience)!

So tonight, ask her all the questions you want to ask her because she believes that just like a couple that recently met and got married on our Authentic Platform of Love for Nigerians/Africans wherever they may be, true love will find and locate her!

TIME IS EXACTLY 7.45PM TONIGHT ON THE ‘HOT SEAT’ SESSION OF OUR MATCHMAKING WEBSITE

Want to be matchmade with your own true love? Sign up on the Authentic Platform of Love and it is absolutely FREE! (NOTE the Admins manually do verifications of all sign-ups because on platform like this, unserious ones are also on the prowl - tens of married men who still looking for 'kpekus' have been caught and embarrassed from the platform BECAUSE we mean serious business of matchmaking our registered and verified members with serious partners and their emotional and physical well-being ARE OUR NO. 1 PRIORITY!)

YOU WONT BE VERIFIED OR MATCHMADE IF YOU DON’T INPUT YOUR CORRECT DETAILS!

Cares who
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Tonimordred(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
No fuzz. He has the right to do anything he likes with his daughter just as we all have the right to do anything we like with our phones. The best way to secure peace among the human race is to start minding our business.
i think sey dey don cure dat tyn wey dey ur head bt 4got 2 rmve d original....coke head

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by winj3: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2018
Chisaedhor:
grin
NCAN Rushing to do a fast check right now
We have discovered that the middle name(Adebola) was omitted .
Full name is Friday Adebola Moses Afonja descendant.
The only people so popular African for this kind of evil

I disagree, no other tribe will beat IGBO in rape, pedophilia, they even have baby factories cash and carry for any type of rapist and money ritual!

Why Baby Factory Of Underage Girls Are Many In Igboland Read more: https://www.naija.ng/35495.html#24179
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by OkutaNla: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2018
sean1000x:
Mr. Babatunde Kokumo

Jagede Shokoya people have does it again once much

Ode flatron. Babatunde Kokumo is the Policeman's name.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by dadebayo1(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2018
It is called In-breeding in Animals... grin
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by TruthHurts100: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Realname: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

WTF

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by butume: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2018
this world is really coming to an end
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2018
See the dirty psychotic man tuehhhh
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Kronor(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Madness
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2018
What kind of joy or pleasure does he enjoy doing it

Arghhh

Very bad
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

U will do the same. Imagine the evil act.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by blackmercyvelli(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
EDO AMAKA LOL
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by EdenChuk(f): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ode! efulefu!
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Sighs

Why is it that the ugly ones looking starved and malnourished are the ones that always perpetrate this kind of devilish act? Or can we say some people's looks are synonymous to their heart and state of mind?

I just don't get it. The ones that looks so starved, are the one that do evil more. Ain't they supposed to focus on how to make their lifes better than constituting nuisance to our economy.

His balls should be grilled. He is insane.

Handsome and rich people also commit all these type of crimes only that they don’t get to be paraded.
Justice system is not equally applied to the rich and poor.

Look at it this way. Rich people are knowledgeable enough to keep things from the public eyes. They have knowledge of contraceptives and abortion drugs. People don’t easily suspect rich people and police could easily be bribed by them. So u you will never know what they do
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
Culin:
See ba, So many ladies have been through hell o. Comparing your experience to thiers will be like comparing a lit match stick to hell (although no trauma is too small). I hope she goes through rehabilation (Nigerians and leaving everything in God's hands) and I pray she meets the right people in life that will help her overcome the mental and psychological hurt. Meanwhile..the sick dad should have his balls smashed with a hammer, then have his hands cut off.

so having sex is now a victim all dis girls self
Re: Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) by frozen70(f): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
They came to your house and beat you for dating a married woman as your girlfriend

Then you switched to your daughter at least that one is your blood abi?, so no body will harras you for that.

Looking at him, you will see that he is a deranged man

How much will it cost you to visit those road side olosho?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) / Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook / Robber In Ijankin, Lagos Crushed To Death While On Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.