Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Need Help With My Ajaxcontroltoolkit - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With My Ajaxcontroltoolkit (1158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Ajaxcontroltoolkit by davidtayo(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2010
my ajaxcontroltoolkit is not working. anybody has idae why?
i use VS 2008 version 3.5
thanks
Re: I Need Help With My Ajaxcontroltoolkit by Beaf: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2010
davidtayo:

my ajaxcontroltoolkit is not working. anybody has idae why?
i use VS 2008 version 3.5
thanks

Do you think we do Okija here? grin
What exactly do you mean by "not working?"
Re: I Need Help With My Ajaxcontroltoolkit by candylips(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
lol
Re: I Need Help With My Ajaxcontroltoolkit by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 11, 2010
If it's not working, go to bed! grin

@Poster, only kidding ohh, Be more lucid!

Thanks grin
Re: I Need Help With My Ajaxcontroltoolkit by davidtayo(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2010
initially i was working on windows xp and transferred to windows 7. i started getting errors and the designer could not render the controls i had added ajax controls to. yesterday i downloaded the latest version of ajax but i can't drag control extenders from the toolbox and drop them in the designer view. i can work well by typing everything in the source view, but i can't add the extenders directly to the controls in the designer view.
Re: I Need Help With My Ajaxcontroltoolkit by javalord: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2010
try dragging to source instead of design. I have experienced this before on windows 7.
Not sure of the cause.
Re: I Need Help With My Ajaxcontroltoolkit by Tugbaski: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2010
I will put it on my BIN folder, If working with 3.5, Are you using 2008 or 2010 and what version
Re: I Need Help With My Ajaxcontroltoolkit by Kasieze(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2010
your problem is too small. go the market
Re: I Need Help With My Ajaxcontroltoolkit by Beaf: 6:02am On Jul 16, 2010
davidtayo:

initially i was working on windows xp and transferred to windows 7. i started getting errors and the designer could not render the controls i had added ajax controls to. yesterday i downloaded the latest version of ajax but i can't drag control extenders from the toolbox and drop them in the designer view. i can work well by typing everything in the source view, but i can't add the extenders directly to the controls in the designer view.

Open your project file in Notepad and check that the reference paths correspond with Windows 7 locations (or just delete and recreate your references). The file system is different from XP's. I can bet thats all that is wrong.
You might also need to check your Visual Studio configurations.

(1) (Reply)

The Need For The First Nigeria Owned Billion Dollar Company In Nigeria / Add Vorguepay Online Payment System To Your Website / Spectranet For Linux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.