Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 (3414 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Final Episode / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2018
*Pastor's Second wife - Episode 10*

��������������

The DNA test is out....

He was handed over the big brown envelope. He was slow in getting the result out of the envelope as he began to read the result from the name of the medical centre, date of the test, personnel who conducted the test, the medical jargons in the
result, etc.

Why must he read all those contents? “, i said to myself. All we needed to hear is if Deji is Shina’s father or not. After taking about fifteen minutes reading the DNA test result in medical terminologies, no one seemed to understand everything he said. Everyone was simply lost and confused the more as noticed from their respective faces.

The gazing and agitation was on the increase as all expected him to interpret the result in a layman’s language.

“Pastor Olumodeji is not the biological father of the boy according to the test result”, the doctor said. Could you imagine? This must be some sort of a stupid prank, This must be a joke,” I thought. Who else is Shina’s father if not Deji? I haven’t slept with any man for five years.

I was lost in thought, deeply confused as hot tears rolled copiously down my frailty cheek..

As i was still thinking of what happened , our G. O yelled at me .

Continue reading on the link below...

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/04/pastors-second-wife-episode-10/
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
TOO SHORT, NOW.
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 by Ann2012(f): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hmmmmm, seems the DNA result has been tampered with
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
TOO SHORT, NOW.

Sorry dear... Gradually coming to an end
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
Ann2012:
Hmmmmm, seems the DNA result has been tampered with

Obviously....

(1) (Reply)

Enslaved Securityman (21+) By Missy Erotica / The Dark Side Of “christ Embassy” / Untimely, Unlucked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.