Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Go Make Am Syndrome!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Go Make Am Syndrome!!! (203 Views)

Which Of These Warehouse Types Should I Go For? Photos / I Go Make Am Syndrome!!! Investment Opportunity / FLOORING: WHICH TILE SHOULD I GO FOR? AN ADVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Go Make Am Syndrome!!! by Mosonos(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
*THURSDAY MOTIVATION*

*I go make am syndrome*
*Are you among those that believe that success is all about saying Amen to all prayers?.....The truth remains that no amount of positive declaration can change your life for the better if you just sit back and watch others take up challenges*

*Identify opportunities and work on them...that is the true spirit of an entrepreneur*

*Your RISK today may create beautiful and better Opportunities tomorrow*

*TODAY'S OPPORTUNITY!!!*
-----------------------------------
*CHRISTAL VILLA GARDENS ITAMARUN*

Smart Investors will seize the huge opportunities and Invest in Ibeju Lekki now, because the axis is the current and most extreme Investor's-destination in Africa.

Where multi-billion Dollar International Projects that will increase your Investment
abruptly and rapidly within the next 36 Months. Investments such as:

* Dangote Refinery
* Dangote Fertilizer Plant
* Lekki Free Trade Zone
* La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort
* Lekki international Airport
* Lekki Deep Sea Port, Etc.

FUTURES:
* Perimeter Fence
* Street Light
* Guarantee Security
* Sport Corridor
* Visitors Part
* Electricity etc.

Original Price: N2.5M
Promo Price: N2M

Title: Excision in Process

Size: 600Sqm

For more information/site inspection and plots purchase ,Pls Call on Moses now
0802 333 2958 0803 8622 351
Email:moscotechrealty@gmail.com
www.moscotechrealty.com
To chat with us directly pls tap on the link below����
https:///send?phone=2348023332958

(1) (Reply)

Reclamation Sponsorship Available / To Let / Block Of Flats For Sale At Surulere, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.