Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,125 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:13 AM

Itel S13 Quick Hands-on Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel S13 Quick Hands-on Review (970 Views)

My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Exclusive: Full Details Of Upcoming Itel S13 And Itel S33 Leaked Ahead Of The Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel S13 Quick Hands-on Review by Joafjoe2018(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
The itel S13 stands out with its 13 megapixels selfie camera and FullView Display. Here are photos from itel S13 unboxing and first impressions.

The itel S13 reminds us of the itel P32. How are they similar? They both have a FullView Display with same 5.5-inch screen size, they both run Android Oreo Go Edition, and they both have the same chipset, RAM and storage capacities. They also have the same 5MP + 5MP rear dual camera. Talk about similarities.

But they have a few differences, which we will discuss in our full review. For now, we unbox and pass along our first impressions.

itel S13 Specs
Before we proceed with our hands-on review, here is a quick run-down of the S13’s features:

Display: 5.5-inch, 18:9 ratio FullView display
Selfie camera: 13 megapixel with LED flash
Rear camera: dual 5 megapixels with LED flash
Software: Android 8.1 Go Edition
Processor: Mediatek MT6580M
RAM: 1 GB of RAM
Memory: 8 GB storage; microSD slot up 32GB
Battery: 2,400 mAh, regular charging
The itel S13 full specs is available for you to go through.

1 Share

Re: Itel S13 Quick Hands-on Review by Joafjoe2018(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
itel S13 unboxing photos
The lovely Champagne box has a window that displays the back of the S13. The included unit is Bordeaux Red. Just below that window, you will find the words “Special Edition” engraved on the box. I had a moment there.

itel s13 unboxing closed box hands-on review

Opening the box, we were greeted with this view:
itel s13 unboxing stage 1

A close-up photo of the S13 in the box.
itel s13 photo in box

The itel S13 packaging managed to surprise me at the next stage:
itel s13 unboxing box open mirrorI wasn’t expecting a mirror in a smartphone’s sales box, but here it is.

The contents of the box include the phone itself, transparent protective case, removable battery, 3.5mm headset, as well as USB cable and wall charger.

itel S13 hands-on review
Away from the itel S13 unboxing now, what is the itel S13 itself like?

This budget phone is quite appealing to the eye and the plastic build has a nice brushed metal feel in the hand. The phone feels well put together as well.

There is a 13 megapixel selfie camera in front, and a dual camera at the back with two 5 megapixels lenses. The fingerprint scanner is at the back too. The loudpeaker grille is near the bottom edge of the phone.

We showed the S13 to a few people here at the office block and got very nice feedback. Everyone oooh-ed and aaah-ed at it, especially when they hard the price. At a recommended retail price of N23,800, tThe itel S13 is a bargain.

iTel S13 reminds us of the P32 in a lot of ways, all of them good. And we are absolutely crazy about the P32.

See our itel P32 hands-on review and iTel P32 review.

Our iTel S13 full review will follow shortly, so stick around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel S13 Quick Hands-on Review by Saintpaul2477: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Them don use 1GB Ram swear 4 ITEL, chaiii

1 Like

Re: Itel S13 Quick Hands-on Review by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Saintpaul2477:
Them don use 1GB Ram swear of ITEL, chaiii
i tel u
Re: Itel S13 Quick Hands-on Review by ddjay: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
don't worry, December is coming, we will gather for a prayer crusade for itel.they need to be delivered from this 1gb ram/8 gb rom curse

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Browse Off My Credit If I Don't Have Mb / Oneplus 7 Pro Stock Wallpapers (4k) / Factory Unlocked Iphone 7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.