Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

My Agribusiness Experience Diary Part 2:advice For Agropreneurs (pics) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Agribusiness Experience Diary Part 2:advice For Agropreneurs (pics) (1084 Views)

YEASA 2020 :IFAD,IITA, ABUAD Offering Training And Grants To Agropreneurs / Agropreneurs Urgently Needed! / Agropreneurs Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Agribusiness Experience Diary Part 2:advice For Agropreneurs (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Welcome to this thread.
This is for all agribusiness stakeholders from the farmers,to players in the logistics,to the processors, investors,and the consumers.
I will do my best to share pictures where necessary.
So,straight to the point.

In this part of the world,we are in a situation where our economic survival as a country and as an individual depend largely on agriculture.

With daily increasing population to feed and reducing players in the agric value chain,we know that if urgent actions are not taken,we might all face food crisis sooner than we envisage.

Thanks to government,individuals,visionaries both young and old now coming into the sector trying to salvage the situation and put things right.

If you are venturing into agribusiness,take all the precaution by investigating ALL the risks that will be involved.

The general perception for new entrants into agribusiness is that it is a perfect money making venture where you won't have to face a lot of challenges.

I can say that agriculture is the most profitable and the most risky business I have ever seen.

so how do you solve the issue of risk because if you don't,then don't expect returns.

I will be sharing some of it here.

For people already in the sector, you will be faced with a lot of challenges,but when you are,don't give up or give in.

We recently faced some challenges on our farm losing hundred of our acres to inferno. Should we give up or give in? No. we keep pressing forward

Afterall, some of the greatest entrepreneurs have lost hundred of millions of dollars if not billions at one time or the other; from Elon musk,bill gate,Dangote etc
Shake yourself up,learn from it, take responsibility and keep moving on.

Your future is very bright in the agribusiness sector...stay with it.

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: My Agribusiness Experience Diary Part 2:advice For Agropreneurs (pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Following

(1) (Reply)

Yam-in-sack Farming; One Thing You Must Do / Buy Fiat Ducato Bus To Transport Your Agricultural Goods ! !! / Pleas Where Can I Get Cat Fish Of A Year And Above In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.