Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Rev. Chris Okotie To Run For Presidential Election: See People's Reactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Chris Okotie To Run For Presidential Election: See People's Reactions (621 Views)

Different People's Reactions On INEC Postponing The Elections - Yanbaba Meme / 2019: Why Other Candidates Must Step Down For Me – Rev Chris Okotie / People's Reactions As Buhari Receives His WAEC Certificate (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Chris Okotie To Run For Presidential Election: See People's Reactions by Kingdomxclusive: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2018

Rev. Chris Okotie Has Expressed His Intention To Run For Presidential Election

Rev Chris Okotie, GOC of the Household of God church has once again expressed his intention to become the next Nigerian president. He has expressed his intention to become one of the presidential candidate in the forthcoming election.

The pastor who is known for his high-sounding words will be running for the position under his party, Fresh Democratic party (FRESH). The best selling author first sought this post (president) in 2003 under the Justice Party (JP). In 2007, he ran under FRESH and contested in 2011.

While asserting his intention, he stated: “I have referred to myself as a consensus remedial facilitator because of the existential threats that we have now.”

See Nigerians views and opinions on this new development:
In the screenshot below

From my point of view , I think it's a great idea because: As Christians we are the Oracle of God, those who know what justice really means and as a result of this we would deliver an excellent result anywhere we go. We need to also be part of those causing positive radical changes to our country and not be among those complaining about the negative changes made by someone. I believe one thing if we are among those solving the problem, we are the problem. So I use this platform to urge Nigerian's to do something to develop our country and stop complaining.

See post at https://kingdomxclusive.com/2018/10/04/rev-chris-okotie-has-expressed-his-intention-to-run-for-presidential-election-see-peoples-reaction/

Get subscribed to www.kingdomxclusive.com to get more Christian news

Re: Rev. Chris Okotie To Run For Presidential Election: See People's Reactions by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Are people no longer paying tithes?
Re: Rev. Chris Okotie To Run For Presidential Election: See People's Reactions by batstan(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ajimobi, Fashola, Shettima At APC Convention Planning Meeting / Buhari Locked Up Dasuki For 3 Years And No One Is Talking / Adeyanju Deji Seeks Permission From Buhari To Lead Protest Over His WAEC Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.