Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:35 PM

Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) (37993 Views)

Stubborn Driver And His Tanker Fall And Get Trapped In Flood In Edo / Flood At Ore, Benin-Lagos Expressway, Travellers & Motorists Stranded / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by aguiyi2: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Is the Army immune to flood?

1 Like

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
was in that market 2013, there is nothing international about that market chai

3 Likes

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by WawaIPODJew: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
Tolexander:
The worst place on earth to be during the raining season is Aba
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7618241_screenshot20180823100101_jpeg6c0f9fddc1af7c9880c458e97a86cb6b
This region is really potorpotor region . Chaii cheesy

1 Like

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
shame to Abia leaders

2 Likes

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by phoenix45(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pekele007:
Any other pictures apart from this photoshopped?
The current picture of the place will be fine.
The pic is exactly the condition of that eldorado and Abia poly side. it usually flood whenever there's heavy rain

1 Like

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by Braindz(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Aba and flood be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by Lordave: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pekele007:

That picture is as true as ‘truth’!

Looking at it, the driver of the vehicle is heading towards Main Park, and the picture was taken just right in front of El Dorado hotels and behind is Abia State Polytechnic. That’s the true nature of the road, though the flood clears in a few hours after rain, so my brother don’t even argue, just petition Okezie.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
dem for use army superman power lift am for head waka outta d flood area na!

Biko Next news plz

1 Like

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by MinCeteris: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
malikombi:
This is Nigeria!!!!

This is Abia State

2 Likes

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by frankfrancis871: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
busysamb:
That one na ona concern......

100% fixed games for pay after win and also for subscription....... WhatsApp/call if interested---- 090=28=05=16=63
Interested
Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by xbernardx(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
miracood:
.out of the billions of naira nigeria government make from crude oil exportation..

ORDINARY DRINAGE SYSTEM HAS BECOME A BIG PROBLEM FOR THIS GOVEMENT..

I WEEP FOR DIS COUNTRY..

Oga, who removed the one the previous government built?

Hypocrite tongue
Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hold the eastern governors accountable for bad governance, they would not. Most will prefer to be aloof to what is happening back in the region but they be busy spinning out acidic utterances about other places.
What is Ikpeazu doing in Abia state government house. Does Abia have a blue print on development since PDP has been in power since the new dispensation?
Abia people should be wise in 2019.
Leave sentiment apart and vote wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dats part of dia trainin

1 Like

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by klax(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
OneCorner:
And some mumu Igbo boys are still helping them ??
Slaves

Nnwanne let me educate you a bit. First you are the one suffering from mental slavery and need serious deliverance you are a bitter human even your existence is bitter and you live a twisted life.

The army you are talking about are Nigeria army your fellow brother still serve under it. For whatever reason you hate the army for you should as well known these ones are young officers with low ranks and can not disobey their superior order. And may I ask you should they disobey and get fire do you have job to give them I'm sure hell No and I know you must be one of those IPOB miscreant fool expecting Kanu to become emperor over you dragging you around like goat.

Mind you I'm not Afonja if you call me so fine with all pleasure but I will never like or concur to Kanu madness because no where refredum.was done or a convention was done and he was chosen to lead bro nowhere so I don't associate with failure ok. You can get angry over my post biko chill and get my message right or burst it.

Nigeria army has not offend me a bit because if that idiot called Kanu did not over stepped his boundary millitary will never come and dance snake in our land. You call for trouble and they brought it so I'm not a fan of all these fake passion or emotion. Insult me if you like to your peril I give no bleep.

3 Likes

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
Naija as a whole is messed up..

Do u want to earn money online?

Check my profile and read my thread on how I do this.

U maybe interested in my online training..
Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
The punishment that flood is giving them is the kind of punishment they give to civilians

Let them suffer it
Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by yemmight(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Later they will come here and condemn people of the west. Look at where they called International market in Abia State. Shame no dey cash una.

1 Like

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by sunbilor(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lordave:
That picture is as true as ‘truth’!

Looking at it, the driver of the vehicle is heading towards Main Park, and the picture was taken just right in front of El Dorado hotels and behind is Abia State Polytechnic. That’s the true nature of the road, though the flood clears in a few hours after rain, so my brother don’t even argue, just petition Okezie.. angry
Which state in Southern Nigeria does not have places with temporary flooding issues?

1 Like

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nah wah oo...flood everywhere because of this small rain.Do we still have a government in this country like this? And flatnoids will be here masturbating on tinubu ambode issue instead of them to go home and bury some of these so called leaders..smh

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by BrokenCock: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
I was there! The soldiers went to fyiork ashiawoo! Na so rain com dey pour till e cum ejaculate dia motor go one side
Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by Nweke12: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
That's not the current situation of the place in Aba. The poster is lying.

1 Like

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
And those mumu people dey help them....mtcheww
Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by tickertop(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
This is ariaria international market A-line section. Thats how it has been for the past 5 years or more.
People suffering and crying anytime it rains.
If you look at the side, you will see the high walls pple built close to their shops to prevent the flood from getting through but it eventually does.
Goods are being lost daily to flood and some pple just sit and watch with their shops filled up with water.
Its a pity

2 Likes

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by tickertop(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
You are very naive for saying this. Have you been to the A-line to witness the disaster?
Nweke12:
That's not the current situation of the place in Aba. The poster is lying.

1 Like

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
why are the civilians helping them to push their Rubbish vehicle? crooked Armies!
Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by baysol: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Poto poto republic loading......
Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
All igbo states r all like that red sand, quick sand, mud slide!!!
Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by mikaelangelov: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pekele007:

guy u dey craze big time, na my area be that and that's how it is during raining seasons

1 Like

Re: Army Vehicle Trapped In Flood At Ariaria Market, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
malikombi:
This is Nigeria!!!!
Nope, dz is Biafra land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) / Nigeria Police Vehicle Transporting Feed For Police Horses (Photos, Video) / The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.