Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,568 members, 7,978,883 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:13 PM

AUDIO & VIDEO: Cashy Mill – ME - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / AUDIO & VIDEO: Cashy Mill – ME (862 Views)

Latest Nigerian Party Afrobeats Mix 2024 MAY Hits (Audio/Video) / Download Runtown – Energy Audio + Video / Zlatan Ibile – Manya (wizkid Cover) (audio + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO & VIDEO: Cashy Mill – ME by jameshype: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2018

Chiamaka Happiness Dimgba a.k.a Cashymill who hails from obingwa L.G.A, Aba, Abia State.

She’s the 7th child of her parents, grew up in Aba and attended secondary school at Adonai College in Aba.

She’s single also a Christian
She started her music career December 2017 when she did her first single “PRODIGAL MONEY” which was produced by XUZI then she decided to join a team called… MC TOUCH CONCEPT who supported and made her achieved another single “CHAY” produced by KILLERTUNES.

The team kept supporting her by taking her to studios to work on herself, she ended up working with a producer named.. XUZI who gave her a mad hit called… “Me”, her team made sure it didn’t just end with the audio so they shot the video of “ME”

Stream Video Below…

https://www.djbaddo.net/2018/10/04/audio-video-cashy-mill-me-cashymill/

(1) (Reply)

[video] A-star – Kupe Dance / DOWNLOAD MP3:- Lil Kesh Ft. Naira Marley – O Por [full Audio] / Download : Davido Ft. Wurld, Naira Marley, Zlatan– Sweet In The Middle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.