Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,475 members, 7,978,553 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:11 AM

Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? (1984 Views)

Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) / Sony Confirmed Playstation 5 / Cameroonian Redditor Alleges That SONY Has Banned The Entire ISP Of Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
.lets come up with facts who is more wealther between the xbox producers and playstation producers?
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by ken6488(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2018
what i know bill gate-microsoft owner is the second richest person in the world not only that
sony products games consule (ps series) mobile phones television dvds
microsoft products game consule xbox mobile phones window os
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by ken6488(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2018
what i know bill gate-microsoft owner is the second richest person in the world not only that
sony products games consule (ps series) mobile phones television dvds
microsoft products game consule xbox mobile phones window os
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2018
Bruh ...
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by cao(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2018
I'm honestly more concerned about the lack of punctuation in the the first 3 posts. I'm especially concerned with the OP's post...
More Richer?! It's either more rich or richer, incorrect use of superlatives is a pet peeve of mine. This pet peeve is also trumped by my ultimate pet peeve, the incorrect use of the apostrophe, which I can see with its omission in "whos", which should be who's. At least, you didn't use richest/wealthiest or most rich/most wealthy, since this is only between two entities not three or more.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by wintersnow(m): 11:28am On Oct 07, 2018
cao:
I'm honestly more concerned about the lack of punctuation in the the first 3 posts. I'm especially concerned with the OP's post...
More Richer?! It's either more rich or richer, incorrect use of superlatives is a pet peeve of mine. This pet peeve is also trumped by my ultimate pet peeve, the incorrect use of the apostrophe, which I can see with its omission in "whos", which should be who's. At least, you didn't use richest/wealthiest or most rich/most wealthy, since this only between two entities not three or more.

Just answer the damn question woman!

1 Like

Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by cao(f): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2018
wintersnow:

Just answer the damn question woman!
No. Why didn't you answer the damn question man?! Since you're clearly invested in it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by MJBOLT: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
microsoft
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by NessieRey: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
cao:
More Richer?! It's either more rich or richer, incorrect use of superlatives is a pet peeve of mine. This pet peeve is also trumped by my ultimate pet peeve, the incorrect use of the apostrophe, which I can see with its omission in "whos", which should be who's. At least, you didn't use richest/wealthiest or most rich/most wealthy, since this only between two entities not three or more.
Interesting. I would love if you could teach me one or two things in grammar. Can I drop my number?

1 Like

Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by crafteck(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
cao:

I swear, I was translating English to English.

1 Like

Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
My chest ... grin sad grin
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
My loins grin grin grin
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by RX480(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
Microsoft by some distance.

MS Revenue 2017 - USD $90bn

Sony Revenue 2017 - USD $70bn and they were on the brink of collapse
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by RICHARDSEAL(m): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2018
In terms of sales
The playstation got that one

In terms of power
The xbox

Financially
Xbox

I love xbox die
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2018
cao:
More Richer?! It's either more rich or richer, incorrect use of superlatives is a pet peeve of mine. This pet peeve is also trumped by my ultimate pet peeve, the incorrect use of the apostrophe, which I can see with its omission in "whos", which should be who's. At least, you didn't use richest/wealthiest or most rich/most wealthy, since this is only between two entities not three or more.

Have you ever taken your time to notice that even the native speakers dont attach too much importance to accurate grammar usage? This is a form of inferiority complex. As long as you understand the message, there should be no problem or you can go to the education section and teach them english, mrs professor
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by cao(f): 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Have you ever taken your time to notice that even the native speakers dont attach too much importance to accurate grammar usage? This is a form of inferiority complex. As long as you understand the message, there should be no problem or you can go to the education section and teach them english, mrs professor
Story. I live with said native speakers, it's usually the ignorant ones that will sprout what you're sprouting. It's a form of self defence. If English is too much for you, write in the language you know and/or learn from your mistakes.
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
cao:

Story. I live with said native speakers, it's usually the ignorant ones that will sprout what you're sprouting. It's a form of self defence. If English is too much for you, write in the language you know and/or learn from your mistakes.

@bolded so much from an English master. You dont even know how to use your articles and you dont know the difference between a future tense and a habitual tense.

Who do you think you are? Nobody is trying to defend anything here. I am rather trying to enlighten you on what you seem to be ignorant about. I deal with a lot of whites and they make a lot of slight errors without anyone trying to make an issue out of it. I would rather be embarrassed about not knowing my language than to care about speaking another man's language correctly.
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by cao(f): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
abduljabbar4:

@bolded so much from an English master. You dont even know how to use your articles and you dont know the difference between a future tense and a habitual tense.

Who do you think you are? Nobody is trying to defend anything here. I am rather trying to enlighten you on what you seem to be ignorant about. I deal with a lot of whites and they make a lot of slight errors without anyone trying to make an issue out of it. I would rather be embarrassed about not knowing my language than to care about speaking another man's language correctly.
**Yawns** Enjoy yourself.
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by Thegamingorca(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Sad
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by onward4life(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2018
cao:
More Richer?! It's either more rich or richer, incorrect use of superlatives is a pet peeve of mine. This pet peeve is also trumped by my ultimate pet peeve, the incorrect use of the apostrophe, which I can see with its omission in "whos", which should be who's. At least, you didn't use richest/wealthiest or most rich/most wealthy, since this is only between ttwo entities not three or more.

You!

I remembered you!!
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by cao(f): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
onward4life:

You!

I remembered you!!
Okay... thank you for remembering.
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by Thegamingorca(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
He has probably forgotten
Re: Whos More Richer Microsoft Or Sony? by LucemFerre: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2018
One Google search away

(1) (Reply)

Olode - An Indigenous HTML5 Game / I Need Psp Downgrader Software / How Much Does It Cost To Pirate Or Chip An Xbox360

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.