Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:41 AM

EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud (775 Views)

33-year-old Man Allegedly Removes Neighbour’s Scrotum During A Fight In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri (photos) / EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud by Kingsmeal: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
The Ibadan zonal office of EFCC has arrested one Oke Omoniyi Benjamin (33) from Efon-Alaaye, Ekiti State, for internet fraud.
Benjamin was arrested sequel to an Intelligent Report received on 27th August, 2018, alleging that he is into internet fraud and has also defrauded a number of foreigners of their money through fraudulent schemes.

The report however stated that Benjamin used the proceeds of his fraud to buy two cars, and also own a unisex salon known as Signatures Unisex Salon located at No. 238, Ilawe Road, opposite Baptist School, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.

At the point of arrest, Operatives of the Commission recovered an Acura TL, 2010 with Registration Number BDG 969FH and a Lexus ES 300, 2002 with Registration Number EPE 829FJ, two Laptops, two Phones, forged documents and several counterfeit cheques of various foreign Banks.

Benjamin however, admitted to the allegations against him and will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/efcc-arrests-33-year-old-man-for-internet-fraud/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd4Mynd44

Re: EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud by Nbote(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Raise ur hands if U weren't disappointed... OMONIYI ala NIYI
Re: EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud by mrjaydee(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Benjamin..IPOB grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud by Nbote(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
mrjaydee:
Benjamin..IPOB grin
OMONIYI is an Anambra name Abi?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud by braveboy64(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
oooo Biafra people again?
Re: EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud by abdulaz: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
angry
Re: EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud by chloride6: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
This place is going to explode in 5,4,3,2,1
Re: EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud by anonymuz(m): 12:18am On Oct 05, 2018
May be one of his car will will have to go for his bail...I trust naija police.
Re: EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud by Oreofepeters: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2018
This guy bleeped up.........

As For me i never see that EFCC wey fit catch me.............

#Codedtinz
Re: EFCC Arrests 33-Year-Old Man For Internet Fraud by gaby(m): 2:11am On Oct 05, 2018
Crime no dey pay in the long run my people. .when the time come, you go fall back for queue, do your NYSC then begin life afresh again, na so e dey always be and if that time catch you for old age?? Your name don become "sorry".

People wey know you wen you dey ball and pop champagne go dey point you finger dey use give example say to new comers and small small children say " dat guy?? E been get money scatter", by den you fit don turn to one kain skoror wey dey waka with walking stick dey find who go buy am ogogoro.

So why jump the gun in the first place?.

Hustle right and you'd live right even with the little you acquire from your honest sweats worth.

No go use old age begin learn lefty ooo...

Na my message be dis ooo

Enjoy my siggy

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks: A Nigerian Man Stoned to Death in South Africa (Pics, Video) / I Just Recorded A Call From A Currently Kidnap Situation , Do You Know This Numb / Bus Passenger Cum (release)when Standing At The Back Of A Female Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.