Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,723 members, 7,898,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Orezi Unveils Big Plans For His Fans as He Talks On His Live Concert In Delta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Unveils Big Plans For His Fans as He Talks On His Live Concert In Delta (279 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orezi Unveils Big Plans For His Fans as He Talks On His Live Concert In Delta by Mowunmiaf: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nigerian artist, Orezi has lots of plans for his fans this year. According to the artist, he is ready to take his spot back and drop singles bacck to back.

The artist, who just released a club banger titled ''weke'' http://www.boomplaymusic.com/share/album/1700413 produced by Gambit. Weke is Orezi's third official single this year after the release of ''Whine For Daddy'' featuring Tekno and ''Maro'' featuring Slimcase. Weke is his first solo single without any feature so far.

According to Orezi,'' There is a lot coming, I will be unveiling my new artists soon, 2019 is going to be a big year for the label.

I am an album artist but in the last four years, I wasn't in that frame of mind, but I am here now and I intend to release two albums before the end of 2019..

Read more here: http://aftrending.com/orezi-unveils-big-plans-for-his-fans-he-talks-on-his-live-concert-in-delta/

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities On Winfield Chronicle Magazine New And Trending / Drake Passes ⚠ Beatles For Most Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 Hits In A Year � / Akporo Suprise Mum With New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.