Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,593 members, 7,924,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (63684 Views)

Tambuwal Set To Claim Senatorial Ticket After Presidential Primaries / Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg by Topmaike007(m): 1:26am On Oct 05, 2018
ElectroLyte:

I tell, After GEJ everything for Government just dey too serious

The should make sure he twitterlize all his contribution in the Senate
with the political krinkucrakun in nigeria,our red chamber will be fillrd with humour
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg by Omaaina: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
now the upper chamber will be interesting and funny
Especially now that we have him and Dino
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg by NetworkNewsNG: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Last last Obahiagbon is the people's choice, he will defeat Urhoghide in General election
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg by Ikdaro: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2018
Obahiagbon my advice to you is to be like Obasanjo by going into farming or invest in his bet project and get returns in less than weeks at iasnigeria.org. Politics no fit u my brother
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg by Sard(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Christafarian:
Thought he prides himself in being the ultimate Grammarian-in-chief.

If not, how couldn't he know that it is, "THE DECIDERS REMAIN THE PEOPLE" and not, "THE DECIDERS REMAINS THE PEOPLE" ?

Bless you, bro. I was surprised when none of those that commented on the first page pointed out the blunder.
He's definitely not as good as we all thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg by Christafarian(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sard:

Bless you, bro. I was surprised when none of those that commented on the first page pointed at the blunder.
He's definitely not as good as he has made himself to be.
That is a perfect example of the hypocritical nature of our politicians; they are not who they claim to be.

Bless you too bro.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg by Christafarian(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sard:

Bless you, bro. I was surprised when none of those that commented on the first page pointed at the blunder.
He's definitely not as good as he has made himself to be.
Bless you too, bro.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg by mikolo80: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
blackgold90:
When will Lagos choose their own governor.... I mean the one Tinubu have no hand.
when they're ready to spend money
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Glink2018:

Your English is not funny and it wasnt coherently arranged.
Nah night school you go?

Perhaps, I don't have good grasp of Patrick's grammar undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg by Topmaike007(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Omaaina:

Especially now that we have him and Dino
bro the drama go sweet oo..and from opposition party again
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg by toprealman: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
Krincrum krankrum, coongagabunu zabuha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus / Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.