Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,848 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine (3775 Views)

Leave My Husband Alone (Pic) / From Mama-gee With Love / Ijeoma Ezegbulam, Incase You Are On Nland, Please Leave My Husband Alone For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by tpiah: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2010
hopefully 190 will show up now since ______is here.
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by cantell(m): 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
VPersie:

@Muddy

It seems you are thinking in a muddy manner. Have you taken a look at mama-gee's profile picture? If you have, you will see that she is worth every fight I can give. She is not an e-chic. In fact that is insulting, and if you said that to my face, I will slap you. She is the real deal. I have a life outside the internet, but my life on the internet seems more interesting. There are females where I live, but my liver dey always fail me. Finally, I advice you to peruse mama-gee's inane, vacuous, glib and meretricious posts and you will that we do have much in common and that is why I will fight for her anytime, any day.

netotse:

you see. . .i didn't even know debosky wasn't a supermod anymore. . .

@mamagee
what colour are debosky's fav pair of boxers?

Oh my god! i don die!

Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by debosky(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2010
Good boy - you are well on your way to getting your popularity. grin
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2010
VPersie:

@Muddy

It seems you are thinking in a muddy manner. Have you taken a look at mama-gee's profile picture? If you have, you will see that she is worth every fight I can give. She is not an e-chic. In fact that is insulting, and if you said that to my face, I will slap you. She is the real deal. I have a life outside the internet, but my life on the internet seems more interesting. There are females where I live, but my liver dey always fail me. Finally, I advice you to peruse mama-gee's inane, vacuous, glib and meretricious posts and you will that we do have much in common and that is why I will fight for her anytime, any day.

this na craze in the highest order grin
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by VPersie: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2010
^^^^^don't worry jare you are doing the right thing

dats how mama gee started too

by opening senseless threads everyday

I know and I will keep it up.

I am ready to do anything, even get banned or post senseless threads, for my love, Mama-gee.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2010
^^carry on bro. .i am solidly behind you grin grin tongue wheres mamgee sef. .come and tutor ur wannabe grin
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by tpiah: 12:59am On Jul 11, 2010
i may have to assume the op and 190 are one and the same . . . . . . since 190 is acting like he didnt see this thread . . . . . . . , . . .
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by mistakay: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2010
mama-gee is cool.mama-gee for super mod.lets all vote with our hands and legs. wink grin
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by daduke2k(m): 1:28am On Jul 11, 2010
*luks in, NL newbies are stil dumb. Exits*
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by oyewolejos(m): 3:07am On Jul 11, 2010
Lame a$$ niggas.In this jet age u guys can't get a job or do something to enrich your life.
Honestly on a G u guys suck.
Dumb poster with a wack thread
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by r231(m): 4:05am On Jul 11, 2010
daduke2k:

*luks in, NL newbies are stil dumb. Exits*

wsup dukes
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by 190: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2010
190 strolls in**

See Van persie ranting like a wounded cow at a corner
Busts out laffin~

Ha ha ha ha haa ha ha,

Van,You don see where Frog and Frog Jam before,
Can a tortise ever defeat a human being in a fight,
that would be the case if you dont shut! that your stinking soak-away mouth far from where my mama-gee is

Listen i have spent $$,i mean Hard currencies Just to get her attention,
Nairaland can bear me witness that i have been on her case for months now,
even some e-devils tried to scatter what God (190 and mamagee) has Joined together
by telling me she's an old woman, But they say if you loose sometin and it comes back then it was ever yours
I lost mamagee and i got her back and you are here on your quest for cheap popularity to drag mamagee,
Now here's what i would advise you to do,
you are following the advice of one of nairaland 190's villians Luizworld,
Now Luizworld has one sweet chinko (That is only interested in his two-two naira he has in his bank account)
her name is pweety4me, Now if you want to get SUPER POPULAR, Get your a$$ outta that Lagos cafe (I sense thats where u would be)
Get a ring (I know u wont be able to get a diamond one for now worth over N450K (Cos you fit wreck) Just get an ordinary Ring, you can meet a Vulcanizer  to help you weld one out by welding two Iron together and then come back here and immediately start a thread

NAIRALANDER'S I WANT TO GET MARRIED TO PWEETY4ME
[/size]

Then immediately post a pic to back up your claim up showing you holding the ring out to her and then ask her almost immediately
pweety4me, would you marry me and be the mother of my unborn kids,

I bet you my mortgage that she would dump that 4foot high luizworld and find her square-root off to your arms immediately
Now the beauty of this is that you almost become a semi-nland star for been the only guy to have sucessfully come here and met the love of your life and eventually got married 2 her,
others like odiaero,190 (still trying) and theseeker have all tried

Now follow my advice Van persie even arsene wenger wont advice you better than i Just did
and i bet you that you would be even more popular than seun and mr.siena put together,

now leave my mamagee alone for me, she loves me just the way i am!
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Odunnu: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2010
smiley
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by 190: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2010
^^
how are u!
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Odunnu: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2010
which day ths one start?
i'm fyn.Thnk U
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by 190: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2010
^^
why u dey big headed
I hope you are having a great tyme cos i am~
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by ice234: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2010
vpersie take 1 20 to a game of kunfu who win takes mama gee
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by ice234: 9:59am On Jul 11, 2010
sorry i meant 190 nstead of 1 20
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by mololo: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2010
O'lboy dis mama-gee don suffer, oo, I'm sure she is not even aware of all dese rantin by 190 and vPersie, u guys leave her alone
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by 190: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2010
^^^
Who has that kinda tyme
mamagee has the final say

let her decide who she wants among the 2 of us~

so its luizworld thats doin all this,
If i loose out on this mama-gee,
pweety4me nor go rest for this nland!
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by omoboy1: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2010
@190 your mama for there must you sleep with all the girl you see you this mumu boy
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by 190: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2010
^^
Lol,
U really talk am say u go follow me for nyash wella
FYI why dont u just try Hitting up on a girl instead of chasin 190's nyash
all over the place!
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by omoboy1: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2010
You de mad, do you think I'm a dog like you? You are a fucking fool with no work under 25 year old fool, you take say you get jazz abi, I go tell you say I be AYE
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by 190: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2010
lol,
so AYE, na them get JAZZ
Jesus how did i find myself confronting this kinda people sef~
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by mololo: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2010
Mama-gee if u readin dis, 4get abt dese boys.dey need to grow up especially 190,
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by 190: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2010
^^
Pathetic looser grin
do u know what ive gone through Just for her alone
**They nid 2 grow up** grin
as if you are now the elder here~
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by omoboy1: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2010
190 you be fool, na. Here u de find wife mumu like you
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by 190: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2010
^^

Yawns 2xx
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2010
**odiaero strolls in, buying popcorn**
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by mololo: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2010
@190- sure u can be a suicide bomber coz of mama-gee, n she dsnt give a damm abt u, U really obsessed, dis d worst I've seen, na wao
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by 190: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2010
mololo:

@190- sure u can be a suicide bomber coz of mama-gee, n she dsnt give a damm abt u, U really obsessed, dis d worst I've seen, na wao
yea its called things we do for love
Re: 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2010
. .**shakes his damn head** undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4)

I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day / Which Under Wear Should I Wear Today ..... See How Women Decide....: / Help! My Boyfriend Is Avaricious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.