Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,712 members, 7,918,192 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

How Do I Build A Great Software Development Team For My Startup? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Build A Great Software Development Team For My Startup? (222 Views)

Make Money Offering Video Animation Services With This Great Software / Spare 2 mins of your time to know about my startup, its the next big thing / 6 Qualities To Look Out For When Selecting Team For A Budding Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Build A Great Software Development Team For My Startup? by Charisol: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Starting up a business is a crucial and important task, and even more important is the early stage of that business. To build a lasting and successful business, there is more to it than just the business idea and business plan, you have to be consciously aware as a startup manager or team leader that your team is the major foundation of your business.

The potential talent your team possesses is decisive in the growth of your business, and that’s the reason you have to understand how to build a proper team, and also recognise the right talent.

Here are some tips that’ll give you the right edge on building the right software development team for your startup

- Understand the industry
- Create a suitable work culture
- Identify your business needs
- Hire a dedicated software development team

https://www.charisol.io/blog/how-to-build-a-software-development-team-for-your-startup/

(1) (Reply)

Indian-west Africa Conclave Commences Tomorrow / I Have 1000 Tubers Of Yam For Sale In Onitsha,call Or Whatsapp 08165155095 / What are the criteria for loan without collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.