Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,736 members, 7,918,262 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:16 AM

Regardless Of Whether Politicians Rig Or Not, I’ll Keep Voting To Rescue Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regardless Of Whether Politicians Rig Or Not, I’ll Keep Voting To Rescue Nigeria (264 Views)

Portable Tenders Apology To Headies Organisers, Begs Fans To Keep Voting / I’ll Keep Cheating Until A Man Puts A Ring On My Finger; I’m A Natural Cheater, / D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regardless Of Whether Politicians Rig Or Not, I’ll Keep Voting To Rescue Nigeria by odidi24news(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Regardless of whether Politicians Rig Or Not, I’ll Keep Voting To Rescue Nigeria, Says Falz.

“In the event that they fix today, fix tomorrow, I will continue voting. We won’t concur for them to contract this nation. We will gather our Nigeria back by flame by power,” he said.

Nigerian rapper and legal counselor, Falana Folarin, famously known as Falz, has said that he won’t quit voting, until the point when he takes the nation again from those attempting to “contract” it.

The rapper revealed this in a dialog with On-Air identity, Ifedayo Olarinde, prevalently known as Daddy Freeze.

Reacting to an announcement by the radio moderator on if Nigerians ought to rather relinquish the nation following the lawless acts that trailed the Osun rerun decision, Falz stated: “On the off chance that they fix today, fix tomorrow, I will continue voting. We won’t concur for them to contract this nation. We will gather our Nigeria back by flame by power. There is control in the activity of one individual’s activity. It is essential that we get up and accomplish something positive towards changing the situation of this nation”.

In the mean time, when asked his pledge to going to chapel, he stated: “Honestly, I haven’t been to chapel in somewhat of a while. I do have my very own alone time where I say expressions of supplication to my God. I talk specifically to God. Partnership is simply speaking with God and that is the most vital thing. It doesn’t need to be in a congregation where you go and drop offering each Sunday.

“There are such huge numbers of individuals that dependably think of such huge numbers of paranoid fears and each and every thing that turns into a thing they say ‘O! The west is attempting to force on us’. We have to wake up and we have to begin to act on the grounds that on the off chance that we don’t, everything will deteriorate.”

He likewise shed light on the issue with the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) over his music video, ‘This Is Nigeria’, taking note of that the video was gone for tending to the situation in the nation towards guaranteeing advancement.

He stated: “On the off chance that you are enabled then you won’t be poor. Our introduction needs to change for the most part. I feel like our introduction is outrageously wack; like we are in a place where everything is [messed] up. We need an upwardly versatile attitude. For the most part, the adolescent currently are extremely loose and many individuals are not aspiring; they are simply open to taking a seat at home squeezing [keys on their] PCs all over.”

Re: Regardless Of Whether Politicians Rig Or Not, I’ll Keep Voting To Rescue Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
This guy don't vote cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Akpabio, Akpabio Is Planning Attacks Against Atiku. / Falz To Sign Chemical Equations Crooner / Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.