Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,501 members, 7,951,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze (728 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by Amagite(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Leke Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has threatened controversial media personality and leader of the Free Nation, Daddy Freeze.

This is coming after Freeze reacted to statement by his mum, Foluke Adeboye, saying intending couples should consult their pastors before their parents.

Freeze wrote;

"Are these people beginning to manifest early signs of senility?
-
These teachings have no recourse to the Bible! Jesus himself said you shouldn’t give money meant for your parents to the temple, let alone this trash.
-
I hope these people have access to the wealth and the airplane she and her husband are flying, when they have finished helping them take all these decisions for them?� ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
"

Leke didn't find this funny, and he took to Whatsapp to threaten Freeze, and also shared the message on his Instagram page.

According to him, it has gotten personal. See below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/i-will-come-after-you-with-everything-i-have-adeboyes-son-threatens-daddy-freeze.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by Airforce01(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
He's the gangster of the family

Dude is sooo "street"

Kind of guy I want in my cliq, the unpredictable. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by donstan18: 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Son of a religious fraudster.

1 Like

Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by CAPSLOCKED: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
THE FIGHT TO KEEP THE SLAVES CAGED KEEPS GETTING REALER BY THE MOMENT.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by gaby(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
This over-fed baby should learn to ignore some stuffs and be less swift with his fingers.

E wan play enter freeze hand. That's exactly where freeze wants him.

Haba.

Criticisms and counter-criticisms are something you and you family will have to deal with for as long as you are public figures. It's a sacrifice.

Just imagine if something untoward should happen to freeze in the middle of this threat of yours, how do you deny or exonerate yourself of any culpability? Talk about "owl cry for night, pikin die for morning, who kill am"?

Transfer more fat from your body to your brain boy.

Enjoy my siggy

3 Likes

Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Exactly where Freeze the idiot wants you. Pls calm down Leke
Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by Chubhie: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Michael leke Corleone wants to take care of family business. Don hallelujah Adeboye Corleone must give his blessings before leke orders men to the mattress.

Men would be looking all over town for freeze from now on.
Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by Chubhie: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
I wonder what the court of public opinion would be if by accident a bullet falls freeze tomorrow.
Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by Mangreat034(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
We Jus dey observe
Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by sholarcoding1: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
That Whatsapp chat is obviously fake...those are sent messages on that phone. Unless Leke is sending messages to himself and that screenshot is from Leke ‘s phone. Doesn’t make any sense. Whoever faked that doesn’t even know how to fake Whatsapp chats. ... and some Nigerians will fall for this. ..... nonsense. Pscheew

1 Like

Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by dominique(f): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Tomorrow, he will say he was hacked.

sholarcoding1:
That Whatsapp chat is obviously fake...those are sent messages on that phone. Unless Leke is sending messages to himself and that screenshot is from Leke ‘s phone. Doesn’t make any sense. Whoever faked that doesn’t even know how to fake Whatsapp chats. ... and some Nigerians will fall for this. ..... nonsense. Pscheew

Look very well. Leke sent the chat posted it on his story.
Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by WawaIPODJew: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Airforce01:
He's the gangster of the family

Dude is sooo "street"

Kind of guy I want in my cliq, the unpredictable. cheesy
Street my ass .
You call that stupid boy that be like bread that has been soaked inside water since last night “street” .?
If dem give an one slap . Five teeth will remove .
Street kor .

1 Like

Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by Airforce01(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Street my ass .
You call that stupid boy that be like bread that has been soaked inside water since last night “street” .?
Street kor .

Lol

He go blend na
Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by WawaIPODJew: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
dominique:
Tomorrow, he will say he was hacked.
I did not buy that “I was hacked “ bullshit story one bit . I know that stupid boy is capable of saying that nonsense about people that voted APC in Osun .
Very stupid boy that needs to be taught a lesson !

1 Like

Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by Deltayankeeboi: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Street my ass .
Street kor .
so everything about street na fight? Afonjas and motor park tout attitude sef.

You are talking from experience anyways. Not surprised. Na fight una streetboys take dey kill themselves for there. Motor park touts and Agberos. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by WawaIPODJew: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
so everything about street na fight? Afonjas and motor park tout attitude sef.

You are talking from experience anyways. Not surprised. Na fight una streetboys take dey kill themselves for there. Motor park touts and Agberos. Smh

Ehya !
Pele cheesy
Are you done crying? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
Didinrin! How about you following the example & instruction of Jesus by "turning the other cheek" ?
Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by Deltayankeeboi: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Ehya !
Pele cheesy
Are you done crying? cheesy
lol. . have you licked Tinubu's ass today? Make sure you do that before you sleep.
Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by WawaIPODJew: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol. . have you licked Tinubu's ass today? Make sure you do that before you sleep.
Go and ask your mama to tell you who your real father is cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by Deltayankeeboi: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

I will Go and ask my mama to tell me who my real father is cheesy
Fixed.

Still go and ask Tinubu to give you money for plastic surgery so you can erase all those tiger marks and parallel lines on your face.
cheesy
Re: I Will Come After You With Everything I Have - Adeboye's Son Threatens Freeze by 1Sharon(f): 2:08am On Oct 05, 2018
This obolobo boy again

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) / Jehovah's Witnesses Update The Two Witness Rule On Child Molestation Cases / Why Are Muslims Attacking Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.