Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,518 members, 7,940,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nicki Minaj Turns Cardi B's Beef Into Business, As She Ridicules Cardi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Turns Cardi B's Beef Into Business, As She Ridicules Cardi (781 Views)

Nicki Minaj Turns 39 Today / Nicki Minaj Turns Her Engagement Party Into Halloween Celebration / Nicky Minaj Turns Mermaid In New Photos- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Turns Cardi B's Beef Into Business, As She Ridicules Cardi by Michaelkitan(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nicki Minaj who recently had a physical clash with new act Cardi b, has taken another shot at the ex-stripper as she turned their beef into business. As she shared her products on Instagram

Nicky who at first made the words Cardi b said as jokes, whereby the whole media made jokes from Cardi's words and now she has turned it into business

"I've let a lot of sh*t slide! I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me. I let you attempt to stop my bags, f**k up the way I eat!"

Nicki Minaj has now hit hard on the rapper as the Queen made products of bags and clothes with the inscription 'Nicky stopped my bags' on them, she turns Cardi B's words into a source of income

This is a big ridicule coming from the Queen album owner to Cardi b who had earlier claimed that Nicki Minaj stopped her bags.

See photos in the link below:
http://www.ktviv.com.ng/2018/10/nicki-minaj-turns-cardi-beef-into-business-she-ridicules-with-her-words.html?m=1
Re: Nicki Minaj Turns Cardi B's Beef Into Business, As She Ridicules Cardi by milemimi93(m): 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
Great people see opportunities in evey difficulty. The see positivity in every negativity.. Idiiots pigs of bafar see negativity in everything in their lives. They blame the govt for everytin.
Re: Nicki Minaj Turns Cardi B's Beef Into Business, As She Ridicules Cardi by Chicagoesontop: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nicky Is My Girl Any day Any Time ..
Re: Nicki Minaj Turns Cardi B's Beef Into Business, As She Ridicules Cardi by badpitch(f): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star Shows Off Her Cute Mum / Bbnaija Ifu Ennada Loved Up In Glamorous Outfit (photos) / Watch As Mr P's Son Scores The Goal Of The Tournament For Barcelona FC Youthteam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.