Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

After Proposing To Juliet Ibrahim,comedian Pajay Now Chills With Top Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Proposing To Juliet Ibrahim,comedian Pajay Now Chills With Top Celebrities (2702 Views)

Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Fans React To Juliet Ibrahim's New Photos / BBNaija: Cee-C’s Plea To Juliet Ibrahim Shocks Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Proposing To Juliet Ibrahim,comedian Pajay Now Chills With Top Celebrities by pajeflex: 1:47am On Oct 05, 2018
After proposing to Juliet Ibrahim on stage at Abuja, The young comedian from Nigeria (@comedianpajay) now hangs out with other top Nigerian celebrities like comedian Acapella, comedian Ghana must go ,josh2funny ,Arinze baba ,mop, Lafin gas, sam and song ,Comedian Adviser ,Mc Pashun & Koloman(prosper & Titus from my flatmates) ... And he has already started getting invites to comedy shows,, he's going to be in Lagos this weekend on the 7th of October 2018 at The muson center onikan Lagos for the Fire of laffta comedy show..
His Instagram handle is @comedianpajay... Watch the video through the link below� to see more ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPmlEi_YXP4 ...

Re: After Proposing To Juliet Ibrahim,comedian Pajay Now Chills With Top Celebrities by marshalldgreat(m): 1:56am On Oct 05, 2018
You propose, we no see ring for her finger... Lie lie everywhere
Re: After Proposing To Juliet Ibrahim,comedian Pajay Now Chills With Top Celebrities by KanwuliaExtra: 2:18am On Oct 05, 2018
I respect Nadia sha!
This Juliet own I don’t understand. undecided
Rubbishing herself here and there.
With all kinds like D.J. Cuppy. embarassed

I don’t blame him sha.
Desperation and DEPRESSION in a toxic combination.
What an INSULT! angry

2 Likes

Re: After Proposing To Juliet Ibrahim,comedian Pajay Now Chills With Top Celebrities by OKorowanta: 5:13am On Oct 05, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I respect Nadia sha!
This Juliet own I don’t understand. undecided
Rubbishing herself here and there.
With all kinds like D.J. Cuppy. embarassed

I don’t blame him sha.
Desperation and DEPRESSION in a toxic combination.
What an INSULT! angry

Lol
She's making money everywhere my brother.
Life too hard to stay one place.
She's shot herself to d top as Ghana's most successful actress especially being super active in the larger Nigerian industry.
Endorsements, emceeing for top brands like CAF.
Bros if na ur sister you go happy.
And again,if she turn dat boy down on stage now,na d same una go say she's full of pride.
Helping a brother grow significantly na good thing.
Re: After Proposing To Juliet Ibrahim,comedian Pajay Now Chills With Top Celebrities by KanwuliaExtra: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2018
OKorowanta:

Lol
She's making money everywhere my brother.
Life too hard to stay one place.
She's shot herself to d top as Ghana's most successful actress especially being super active in the larger Nigerian industry.
Endorsements, emceeing for top brands like CAF.
Bros if na ur sister you go happy.
And again,if she turn dat boy down on stage now,na d same una go say she's full of pride.
Helping a brother grow significantly na good thing.

What a price to pay.
All because of being single.
If she dey her husband house, this RAT for near am? undecided

After fooling with that tout called “slime mold” abi na “slim berg”?

She needs lie low abeg before all these riff taffs squeeze her dry. cry

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Subtly Shades Chris Brown After His Comments On Her Instagram Posts / Don Jazzy's New Signee Rema's Lookalike Spotted / 'buga Song': Uproar On Social Media Over Dancing Viral Video Of Ex-ooni's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.