Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

"Students Cried When I Sang My "All Of Me" Pidgin Cover"-"wetin We Gain" Crooner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Students Cried When I Sang My "All Of Me" Pidgin Cover"-"wetin We Gain" Crooner (926 Views)

My Music career Keeps Going Down Ever Since I Sang With Davido! / Banky W: I Sang For Armed Robbers Who Robbed Me / "I Sang My First Hit At 16, Korede Bello Is 28 & Still My Boy" - Dammy Krane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Students Cried When I Sang My "All Of Me" Pidgin Cover"-"wetin We Gain" Crooner by vickayo: 2:02am On Oct 05, 2018
From Gistvic.com

"Wetin We Gain" crooner, Victor Adere was at Pulse HQ recently where he talked about a memorable performance he had that got students crying.

He also shared how he really started his music career.

He said:

"The first day I actually did "All of me pigdin" cover, students were actually crying. God so kind, it just happened that someone related to the Dean of Student Affairs was in the crowd crying and people was wondering what was making her cry and that was how my Dean gave me money to record my first song that's how i started.

Because normally, you don't expect your dean to support in that manner as he's supposed to be after your GPA, he encouraged me that i should be making progress not just in music but in my field "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/students-cried-when-i-sang-my-all-of-me.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Students Cried When I Sang My "All Of Me" Pidgin Cover"-"wetin We Gain" Crooner by vickayo: 2:03am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: "Students Cried When I Sang My "All Of Me" Pidgin Cover"-"wetin We Gain" Crooner by OneStep3: 3:34am On Oct 05, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "Students Cried When I Sang My "All Of Me" Pidgin Cover"-"wetin We Gain" Crooner by GOFRONT(m): 6:06am On Oct 05, 2018
shocked
Re: "Students Cried When I Sang My "All Of Me" Pidgin Cover"-"wetin We Gain" Crooner by Victni: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Story And Conspiracies By Christ Embassy And Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Toke Makinwa Looking All Shades Of Cute In New Photos / Offset's Reaction To Cardi B's Performance Is An Instant Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.