Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,439 members, 7,934,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:05 AM

China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries (6136 Views)

Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? / i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by Techcribsblog(m): 3:22am On Oct 05, 2018
@techcribs.com.ng

China people wont kill us in nigeria see this phone with five batteries, two sims and an SD card space.

This I a project done by some final year CHINA university students some years ago. I saw it on the internet so I decided to share this

Also read->>
-Samsung Remain The First Company To Produced A Solar Powered Android Phone-

http://techcribs.com.ng/samsung-remain-the-first-company-to-produced-a-solar-powered-android-phone/

All the batteries of the phone are connected in parallel. You can see the photo of the phone in the jpg file below.

Source->>
http://techcribs.com.ng/wow-see-the-first-android-phone-with-five-batteries/

2 Shares

Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by OneStep3: 3:31am On Oct 05, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by vicdom(m): 6:24am On Oct 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by squash47(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2018
that one na multi power bank

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by nazablossom(f): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2018
grin They are still better than a country that cannot produce ordinary toothpick.

27 Likes

Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by NigerianBae: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2018
That's a very old picture

They made a phone with 5 sim card that year..... that's what happens when you teach your better population the need for technology
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by backnbeta(f): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2018
That phone is specially designed for Nigerians...one battery per day. By the time you exhaust the fifth battery, there'll be light

18 Likes

Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by zolajpower: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2018
No thanks to the lack of power outage in Nigeria caused by our shallow minded leaders . Our country is not a testing ground where device like this is built before producing in commercial purposes and sent to other parts of the world by this Chinese people. Thereby making us lose what will have become our revenue
Trump maybe bad but I like some of policies of which one of such policies is grow America and buy America. I hope one day God will give us a leader like Trump.

2 Likes

Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by fotadmowmend(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2018
Connected in series And that would be how many volts?
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Will it last for 10days without recharge

If not e no make sense undecided

1 Like

Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by OboOlora(f): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Someone should buy this for Buhari, he will need it next year in Daura with no light!
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2018
backnbeta:
That phone is specially designed for Nigerians...one battery per day. By the time you exhaust the fifth battery, there'll be light
What if electricity isn't restored on the fifth day?
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2018
best power back phone every
best power back phone ever
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by GentleMoney: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2018
lol..
grin..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by backnbeta(f): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2018
asuustrike1:

What if electricity isn't restored on the fifth day?
You are on your own...Chinko don try grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2018
backnbeta:

You are on your own...Chinko don try grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Explosion pending.....
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by Kennyflyair: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2018
funny thing is that the total battery capacity isn't more than 2500mah since each nokia battery is just about 500mah.
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by Olachase(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2018
blood of Noah
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by Mark9854(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2018
Lol... This must be the phone that inspired Samsung to create its galaxy note 7, cuz Thats a bomb waiting to explode!!!
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by olorundatunde05(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Oga..........I hail....
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2018
loool
China Aba boys at work.
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by MrLogic(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2018
Omo these pple no go kill us oo
Re: China People Won Kill Us, See This Phone With Five Batteries by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2018
This one go take 1 year charge o

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Disappointed With Xiaomi Camera / Contacts On My BBM Cant See Changes I Make On My Display Picture / Inside The $5billion Apple Headquarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.