Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,553 members, 7,888,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

How To Cure Vaginal Yeast Infection With Garlic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Vaginal Yeast Infection With Garlic (681 Views)

Coffee Blended With Garlic Add Honey, It Will Make You Last Longer With Her / Healthy Benefits Of Red Wine Mixed With Garlic / Vaginal Yeast Infection What Every Woman And Man Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Vaginal Yeast Infection With Garlic by view4920(f): 3:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Are you away that with just garlic you can get rid of yeast infection that has been troubling you day and night, making life uncomfortable. vaginal yeast infection can cause unbearable itching and in some stage gives out watery discharge that causes discomfort to the victim. i came across this video and i tried it and it was helpful so i decided to share it here in the health forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQOFjewRjVY

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Bedbugs!? Help!!! / Get Rid Of Vagina Dryness/frigidty In Women With Phyto Bliss And Herblin / Prioritize Your Health At Jaracare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.