Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,817 members, 7,872,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement (915 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by vickayo: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Son Of Pastor Adeboye comes against daddy freeze over reaction to his mum, Foluke Adeboye statement saying "Go to your Pastor first to consult for marriage before your parents”

Daddy freeze who reacted to the statement saying:

"Are these people beginning to manifest early signs of senility?

These teachings have no recourse to the Bible! Jesus himself said you shouldn’t give money meant for your parents to the temple, let alone this trash.

I hope these people have access to the wealth and the airplane she and her husband are flying, when they have finished helping them take all these decisions for them?� ~FRZ"

Leke was pained as he reacts:

See post below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/leke-adeboye-fires-daddy-freeze-who-was.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by vickayo: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by Meeloreh(f): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2018
"Personally speaking" I feel that's the perfect response.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by WawaIPODJew: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2018
Is this not the same foolish boy that was calling those that voted for APC in Osun “fools” ?
So, those that voted APC aren’t people’s fathers or mothers ?
Oloriburuku Omo ale . He be like bread that has been soaked in water since three days .
Useless boy
Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2018
Let me go and buy MTN credit
Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2018
Something is not right
Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2018
How the hell did he even collect daddy Freeze's numbers??

And Daddy Freeze hasn't even read the message yet....

This boy likes to take things too personally. All his responses are out of spite and anger.
Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by Raanedavid: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2018
daddy freeze your right
Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by Simbaz(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2018
This boy is a tout and lacks major sense, I love your work daddy freeze, thanks for saving sensible Nigerians from vipers called PASTORS

sell your verified Nigerian AdSense account to me
Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by Victni: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by Pekele007: 10:44am On Oct 05, 2018
GutsOverFear:
How the hell did he even collect daddy Freeze's numbers??

And Daddy Freeze hasn't even read the message yet....

This boy likes to take things too personally. All his responses are out of spite and anger.

Daddy freeze is a good friend of his.

Will you not take things too personal when a critic divides to insult your parent

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by Pekele007: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Only foolish ,stupid and attention seeking bastard people type and then put their words in bolds .
Can you how senseless you sound with your rants?

I know you lack home training but I never knew that you have added insanity to the script.

Goan get special lessons on how to talk from your parents first. grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Fires Daddy Freeze Over Foluke Adeboye's Statement by Gvicsocial: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

The Kupe Boys Are In Nigeria! / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA 2018) Full Winners List / If You Don’t Have Fake Ass In Lagos, You’re Not A Big Girl – Pretty Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.